Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I didn't realize just how hot Anna really was until that scene... She always dresses modest, but Hot Diggity Dog! There's so many very different girls in this VN. :)
Lisa is cute and hot, but Jane is sexy as hell.
Choosing between those two isn't something I would want to do.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

I think she might be based on the same model. Just a more mature, more curvaceous version.
And yeah, that pic also made me pause.

yepp. but the sad thing is there not a lot content with her.

girl next door your not able to it foces you to have the phone sex with her.
Yeah, I guess, but given her lifestyle to me it seems she's just one of the fuck options on the side, not a full romance option.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I think she might be based on the same model. Just a more mature, more curvaceous version.
And yeah, that pic also made me pause.

Yeah, I guess, but given her lifestyle to me it seems she's just one of the fuck options on the side, not a full romance option.
i think the moment she asked if she was an option and you were given yes,no,maybe is when she became a main-dame..so..SAY YES YOU DAMN FOOL!!!!
actually..all y'all say NO..i dont want random F95 spunk all over my future wife.....HAHAAAAAA

lathiel

Sep 20, 2018
If @N7 or @UncleVT (or some mod) could please remove the English fix script from the OP, that'd be great! :)

Indeed, it is a Russian Dev. I went through the 8200 lines of dialogue and rearranged a large amount of sentence structure to try and make it more fluid for english natives.

If anyone finds mistakes (my brain was fried after so much), please post a screenshot in a spoiler tag and explain what the mistake or confusion is, and I'll try to update it for the next release. Thank you! :D
By any chance do you have an email I could use to send you some of my opinions on your translations (I'd rather not spam the forums)? Overall I think your work is phenomenal but there are a few bits of grammar (mostly around the end of the latest update) that need tweaking.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
By any chance do you have an email I could use to send you some of my opinions on your translations (I'd rather not spam the forums)? Overall I think your work is phenomenal but there are a few bits of grammar (mostly around the end of the latest update) that need tweaking.
Please, send me a PM on site. I'm also in the official Discord channel. Accompanying screenshots are super helpful, so I can find the proper line quicker.:)

Reactions: Abibliboop

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Heck of a game. In my opinion, already surpassed Acting Lessons in it's prime. Lots of very hot girls, large amount of content and excellent story. Lisa is perfect girlfriend for a young and up-coming guy with bright future. Feeling like an ass for cheating on her. Bar manager is hot as well but Jane, my god, that is how real woman looks like. Perfect combination of smarts, success and great looks. Something you only find in this kind of games.

This game is absolutely worth supporting. I am tired of reshufling my pledges since pretty much all games I support on Patreon deserve something. I am just going to add new pledge starting next month and strongly encourage everyone else who enjoys this great game to do the same if they have means to do so. Eagerly awaiting what Mr Jet has in pipeline.
She somewhat reminds me of Vicky from Family Matters. Absolute perfection.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Great update,i have to made a lot of saves,Lisa is my favorite but the others are too good to pass without see :love:.
I dont like to be the second but the father assistant Nicole is hot too.
And the father is a pain in the ass(i wish i could kill him :LOL:).

Reactions: Enyos

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Im sad, i dont like harem but for once i " might " consider it , so many beautiful girls in this game , i mean, can a man love multiple womans at once :eek: , really nice game looking forward to next updates !

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Amazing renders and all the girls look stunning, Jane's body is perfection, just the right amount of muscle. But Lisa is so cute, I can't choose.

Story is interesting enough and there's a good balance between dialogue and naughty bits, dev is doing awesome work.

Indeed, it is a Russian Dev. I went through the 8200 lines of dialogue and rearranged a large amount of sentence structure to try and make it more fluid for english natives.
This was the first game in months I actually sat through and read everything instead of skipping from scene to scene, very enjoyable. Thank you for the great translation.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Definetly one of the Best a new and upcoming VN in my opinion,Jane is just simply stunning,Lisa is i don't know,she's cute but her model is so common,(The devils in seducing the devils,and bunch of other vn's)but Jane,Christine and Anna is smoking HOT,Rosa as well!!!.

благодарю вас MrJet!!(google translate sorry if it's wrong,LOL)

Reactions: proximus and Enyos

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn, so finally things are moving forward with other girls too, even Jane, mmmm, oh yes, I definitely want more of Jane, but I want more of Lisa and Anna too, and Selina as well as Marie, I like all of them A LOT! :p
But the story is moving along very nicely indeed, and now even I as the player am more determined to make that band and career as a musician to work, if for no other reason, then to just tell the dad a big "Fuck you!" :p But of course I don't want to let down the friends either, least of all Lisa and Jade :p
This was a very good update, next update couldn't come any slower (not saying development is slow, only saying that I just can't get enough of this game, I want more!) :p

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love this VN so far...all of the girls are gorgeous....especially jane and anna.:love: Looking forward to more of this

Reactions: Enyos

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for your feedback guys! This is a very strong motivation to continue working on this game. Be sure that I only welcome adequate criticism. Well, I hope that you will also like future updates.

And by the way, we achieved the first goal on the Patreon! Here's a render for the occasion :)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes