Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Okay so I finally played the update. I'm in love with Jane. Simple.
I mean don't get me wrong, Lisa is great too and I do have a Pure Lisa route to cover the content but Jane is just perfect.
Gorgeous. Mature. Slyyy. Knows what she wants and no bullshit. Take off all the girls in the game and give me only Jane, and I'll still be more than content :)

Sky-WaLKeR

Feb 7, 2018
Okay so I finally played the update. I'm in love with Jane. Simple.
I mean don't get me wrong, Lisa is great too and I do have a Pure Lisa route to cover the content but Jane is just perfect.
Gorgeous. Mature. Slyyy. Knows what she wants and no bullshit. Take off all the girls in the game and give me only Jane, and I'll still be more than content :)
Girl that in ur banner?

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I see most of us are really happy with this update, particularly with the Jane scene. No love for our little Anna, I find her scene really hot. I can leave a girl like her so sad, is our duty make her feel better. :love:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Lisa is sweet and hot, Jane is hot and nice :unsure:
There's not a lot of game who avoid the typical stereotypes like, the cute one, the shy one, the bitch one,the camgirl in secret one, the striper one, that's really enjoyable to play a game where girls are all nice and lovely.
The bad side is that just make choices harder:cool:

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
the office at the beginning of the game is exact the same as in the game "Secrets" ...
and I was wondering why many girls look the same in so many games ... hahaha

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
the office at the beginning of the game is exact the same as in the game "Secrets" ...
and I was wondering why many girls look the same in so many games ... hahaha
Most dev use Daz3d, you need to be happy when you find something different. This game has some character that personally i don't remember in other games, but for sure i don't play them all.

Reactions: Floga and Enyos

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Yeah im gonna have to echo some people here as well. Jane is like my ideal woman, her amazing toned body would be enough but her mature and confident personality is icing on the cake. I love how she rejects you if you tell her you a have a gf, means she not interested in playing games. Lisa is hot and Marie is cute as hell but Jane stole the show.

Anyway i hope we get more Rosa and the bosslady in future updates.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Also noticed a few parts where the game assumed I'd done different choices. For example the MC says he wants to talk to Anna about the previous night but that only really makes sense if you actually kissed her.
I think it would also make sense if you both peeped on Catherine, even if you didn't kiss Anna. So the "talk" can be about the kiss or the peeping since they never actually mentioned what they were talking about specifically. But my memory is a bit hazy on this since it has been a while, so I might be wrong.
My only other issue is that the writing seems to flip flop a little on wether or not the MC wants to be faithful or a player
I think it's more the game giving you options on whether you want to be faithful to Lisa or be a player pursuing other girls.
You get a choice to tell Jacob you're interesed in Selina, but only a "No/don't know" when Lisa asks. When Lisa kisses you, you have no choice of reaction, but if you go with her after the concert you get a choice to stay just friends.
When Lisa kissed you, it was her initiating the kiss and you didn't have a choice because it was meant to be a spur of the moment kind of thing. It was spontaneous. The kiss is irrelevant to the relationship status.
Being given a choice to just stay friends with her is basically the branching point of the game where you want to pursue Lisa or not. Being in a relationship with her would then split into being faithful toward her or willing to cheat on her.
And if you don't go with her you jump into bed with someone else.
Because if you don't go with her, that means you decide to not pursue her. So you're free to do whatever you want with other girls.
Again when you refuse Anna you tell her you have a girlfriend and don't want to cheat, as far as I'm aware you don't at this point but nothing is mentioned about this being just an excuse. Once more when going to Jane's apartment my only choice was to tell her I'm single.
I think telling Anna that MC has a girlfriend is either a bug (should've been different dialogue to say No), or just meant to gently reject Anna by lying to her. The Jane part is correct that you can only say you're single because you chose not to pursue Lisa.

Reactions: Blayo

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
For example the MC says he wants to talk to Anna about the previous night but that only really makes sense if you actually kissed her.

My only other issue is that the writing seems to flip flop a little on wether or not the MC wants to be faithful or a player. You get a choice to tell Jacob you're interesed in Selina, but only a "No/don't know" when Lisa asks. When Lisa kisses you, you have no choice of reaction, but if you go with her after the concert you get a choice to stay just friends. And if you don't go with her you jump into bed with someone else. Again when you refuse Anna you tell her you have a girlfriend and don't want to cheat, as far as I'm aware you don't at this point but nothing is mentioned about this being just an excuse. Once more when going to Jane's apartment my only choice was to tell her I'm single.
You're right, in some places I missed the consequences of the player's past choices (probably due to my own inattention). Thank you for noting that. In the next update I will try to fix it.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I think it would also make sense if you both peeped on Catherine, even if you didn't kiss Anna. So the "talk" can be about the kiss or the peeping since they never actually mentioned what they were talking about specifically. But my memory is a bit hazy on this since it has been a while, so I might be wrong.

I think it's more the game giving you options on whether you want to be faithful to Lisa or be a player pursuing other girls.

When Lisa kissed you, it was her initiating the kiss and you didn't have a choice because it was meant to be a spur of the moment kind of thing. It was spontaneous. The kiss is irrelevant to the relationship status.
Being given a choice to just stay friends with her is basically the branching point of the game where you want to pursue Lisa or not. Being in a relationship with her would then split into being faithful toward her or willing to cheat on her.

Because if you don't go with her, that means you decide to not pursue her. So you're free to do whatever you want with other girls.

I think telling Anna that MC has a girlfriend is either a bug (should've been different dialogue to say No), or just meant to gently reject Anna by lying to her. The Jane part is correct that you can only say you're single because you chose not to pursue Lisa.
Having them just generally talk about the peeping is of course fine. It's just the way the MC mentions to himself that they "need to talk about it" makes it seem like a bigger issue. If you get what I mean?

Options are great! It's just in my playthrough I had told Jacob I was interested in Selina and made every choice to push that direction. With Lisa's kiss though the MC responds positively, telling her he'd be happy to kiss her again in the future, or something like that.

If you don't go with Lisa though, there's no option to openly reject or accept her. So it feels like that is just left up in the air. If going with Marie and Eva is meant to be another option to reject her then I feel the game should show that a little better.

I suppose you're right about Jane, MC and Selina can't be called a couple, but I was hoping for an option to at least say I was interested in someone else.

Like I said I am loving the game/story. Just a part of me that hopes it doesn't ed up too much like Acting Lessons, where there's one main LI and all the rest are kinda side girls.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes