Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
let's talk serious stuff? whose band name did you chose or did you create something original?
It depends on whom the MC wants to impress. If he is in a relationship with Lisa, you'd better pick her choice. If the MC chooses his own song, you can gain influence with every band member. Personally, I liked Jacob's choice, but I have no desire to impress him! In my route where the MC is not in a relationship with Lisa, I used the default choice for the MC's selection. Too eager to get on to the sex scenes to take the time to think of some neat band name. ;)

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Playing this game for the 1st time and kicking myself for not trying it out sooner. Nothing like someone finally doing something so original unlike other games. Well except for all of the hotties :p This game / novel really has some great graphics, animations and story line. Really liken it and can't wait for more. Thanks so much for sharing. *****

D

Deleted member 662090

This game is very promising. It’s getting better update by update. I can’t stand for the new one.

Reactions: Enyos and MrJet

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
I see an interracial tag, but i don't see a black woman in the provided pics. Is there a black chick in this game? Or is it just a black guy who you're forced to watch bone a white girl?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I see an interracial tag, but i don't see a black woman in the provided pics. Is there a black chick in this game? Or is it just a black guy who you're forced to watch bone a white girl?
There is a black woman, Eva, with whom the MC can have sex. I don't believe she's a major character, though.

Reactions: AsmonDeus

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
By far my favourite tho is Selina.. Hope will have more content with her down the line.
Mr Jet had a poll to see who he should focus on the most in future updates. Lisa obviously came in first, but Selina held a strong second place lead over the rest, so I would assume there will be plenty more of her to see in the future. After this last update though, I expect a lot more Jane and Anna fans. ;)

I just want to see Lisa and Jade get along very well. :love:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Mr Jet had a poll to see who he should focus on the most in future updates. Lisa obviously came in first, but Selina held a strong second place lead over the rest, so I would assume there will be plenty more of her to see in the future. After this last update though, I expect a lot more Jane and Anna fans. ;)

I just want to see Lisa and Jade get along very well. :love:
I will create 100 more accounts to make 100 new Anna fans if it's needed :D

Reactions: Blayo and Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes