zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
What a shitty update imo
Shit just got real. Not all Devs cave in to the demand for incest content, this was never an incest game. The dev didnt mislead anyone into thinking it was as a matter of fact the dev made it extremely clear on several occasions there will be No Incest. (1)It could be because so much trolled about it, (2)he dislikes incest (3)that was never part of the story to begin with my personal opinion its all of the above. This is a fantastic game Ive played it since its release.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
actually its a missed update to notify lisa about mc's relationship status when they're gone talking in the club. that would be a cool moment if mc gotta decide when to lie

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Ah c'mon, not everything has to be about colorful rainbows right, imo i like a little bit of tragedy on a story, without it, it just feels pointless to me.
Devs should just make joke endings for fragile people, an ending where all the sudden it just says "any they all lived happily ever after" and thats it. Thats the ending. The other ending can be for everyone else

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
i hope to god this isn't going the same route as acting lessons...a great game only to be ruined by terrible ending.
The AL situation was much worse, choosing between one or the other and only be able to save one.
As they said before, maybe that is how the story that the dev thought was made and the incest requests have nothing to do with the end of this update.
I have faith that Julia will survive, the shot was in the stomach area, a little higher and would have affected the lungs or even the heart. There are people who survived shots to the head or in the heart, so why couldn't Julia survive ?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Just played another game update (memory deserts me) where the dev took the piss out of Acting Lessons by presenting a black screen & the text stating there was a fire & you had to choose girl A or B - before saying they wouldn't do that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Devs should just make joke endings for fragile people, an ending where all the sudden it just says "any they all lived happily ever after" and thats it. Thats the ending. The other ending can be for everyone else
Here's your happy ending bro.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I'm not at all mad, but that cliffhanger should be criminal! :p

Like, I love tragedy in games, even if it has me fuming if things don't work out, but leaving the tragedy on such a cliffhanger has me so excited for the next update.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
it's acting lesson all over again
For crying out lout, its NOT!

As much as i want Julia to survive, even if she dies it's nowhere close to what AL did ... where you had to actively chose between two to leave one to die! YOU the player made that call then and there, that's what was so fucked up about AL. And what made it so good IMHO.

If at all it's more like Depraved Awakening.

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
i have been asking again and agian for the last 3 days guys, please full gallery unlocking save file
thanks in advance

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Update was great for me, can't wait for next one, but yeah I also have to say Julia does not deserve to die. She was the only character in the story who could be called family...hope the game is not playing in america. Oh but she is rich so healthcare should be ok ^^

Craduco

Jul 27, 2017
Shit just got real. Not all Devs cave in to the demand for incest content, this was never an incest game. The dev didnt mislead anyone into thinking it was as a matter of fact the dev made it extremely clear on several occasions there will be No Incest. (1)It could be because so much trolled about it, (2)he dislikes incest (3)that was never part of the story to begin with my personal opinion its all of the above. This is a fantastic game Ive played it since its release.
m8 the fuck are u talking about? I only called the update shitty and that was it, I didn't ask for a whole lecture on incest...

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
This cliffhanger came out of nowhere and didn't make any sense. It felt so superficial. The plot literally had nothing of importance left, MC is a god already, winning every girl's heart, the band working flawlessly, his evil dad instantly became an angel. This drama with his sister just felt so forced. There was nothing interesting happening so dev had to make a parlor's trick to create superficial drama.

I'm not even talking about details and how he brought the gun in the first place, how the beta guy who had zero problems with MC's band and was only following his alpha band leader, becomes the one to go bonkers? Even though his alpha friend who the beta guy was following along for his sake, saying drop the gun? He still does it. It felt so superficial and forced.
Couldn't agree more, that was my thought as well. I'm just glad i didn't pledged in the Past, i would be more pi**ed then now.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes