D

Deleted member 337116

Devs should just make joke endings for fragile people, an ending where all the sudden it just says "any they all lived happily ever after" and thats it. Thats the ending. The other ending can be for everyone else
Lmao something like that could be possible for an april fools joke, imagine that after getting bashed by its users because of the ending not being all colorful rainbows, the dev decided to make an update to "improve the ending", only for it to go to a black screen before the incident and saying "AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER, THE END", just imagine the pissed off comments, omg that would be epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Then here is your resolve:
View attachment 793360

I would not be so sure ... ”the countdown lasted seconds ”

View attachment 793361
TCMS ... our hero ... come save the day ... she needs you!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TCMS ... ol” buddy .. ol” pal ... ol” friend ...
Please make it so it is just a bad dream!!!
Pretty please !!!
I'm so excited because I want to see how this plays out. Of course, it's tragic she got shot, but I don't believe we'll be losing a character and from the looks of it she wasn't shot anywhere critical anyways. Were she shot in the upper chest I could see her dying, but not in this case.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
How about introducing a second character? Like Julia's old lost friend who is a doctor now n treating her n will save her obviously...
If making him permanent isn't possible, Can make him a cameo appearance.
Shifting to his perspective in all his scenes....
Sex scenes with julia can become possible ....

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How about introducing a second character? Like Julia's old lost friend who is a doctor now n treating her n will save her obviously...
If making him permanent isn't possible, Can make him a cameo appearance.
Shifting to his perspective in all his scenes....
Sex scenes with julia can become possible ....
I don't think that would make too many people happy though because they themselves (immersed as the MC) want to be the ones hooking up with Julia, they don't want some other random dude do that xD

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I don't think that would make too many people happy though because they themselves (immersed as the MC) want to be the ones hooking up with Julia, they don't want some other random dude do that xD
I'm cool with that as long as I'm getting some action with Julia controlled by me.... I guess there's a chance people might get use to it after spending few scenes as him... :D

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm cool with that as long as I'm getting some action with Julia controlled by me.... I guess there's a chance people might get use to it after spending few scenes as him... :D
I doubt that, because the game only has one MC, most wouldn't want to play as some douchebag that is effectively taking away from them as the MC, you know :p
I'm sure there are people out there that wouldn't mind your approach, but honestly, it would just feel like cheap fan service than anything else, to find any excuse to have a sex scene going with Julia. I don't think that's a good idea.
Sure Julia has a life of her own and if she is to find a boyfriend for herself, then so be it, but I'm not too sure how many people would want to see them get down though, haha.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I just realized a problem... there are some amazing renders where you can't get entire image/render like those sexy pic sent by each girl in V0.60

It's a CRIME shame the Dev didn't add a gallery or the entire shot later as they could make excellent sig/wallpaper/Profile pic/advertisement etc.
1598818244419.png

A bit of lazy tinkering and this is what I managed to salvage
I just need to slow down the speed just enough to take the right screen shot or take a HD video of the animation and time it right for the shot.

Reactions: hellomate1

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Then here is your resolve:
View attachment 793360

I would not be so sure ... ”the countdown lasted seconds ”

View attachment 793361
TCMS ... our hero ... come save the day ... she needs you!!!
TCMS ... ol” buddy .. ol” pal ... ol” friend ...
Please make it so it is just a bad dream!!!
Pretty please !!!
Can we ask Hopes to send Luna here for an update? We need some idiot called Derek taken care of. I'm sure he would allow it if he knew what happened here...

Fuck man, just when things were looking good, everything's fucked now. I predict next plot point will be either MC or Father blaming MC for what happened. Or both, who knows? Like, if MC didn't want a music career, Julia wouldn't be there and wouldn't get shot by that retard. It'll be a heavy update, can't even imagine how will there be any lewd content in the next update lol

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Can we ask Hopes to send Luna here for an update? We need some idiot called Derek taken care of. I'm sure he would allow it if he knew what happened here...
Good idea, but rather having Luna to deal with this idiot I prefer someone who knows how to torture:devilish:

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019

Fuck man, just when things were looking good, everything's fucked now. I predict next plot point will be either MC or Father blaming MC for what happened. Or both, who knows? Like, if MC didn't want a music career, Julia wouldn't be there and wouldn't get shot by that retard. It'll be a heavy update, can't even imagine how will there be any lewd content in the next update lol
Oh, shit. I know that game, lol.

Good idea, but rather having Luna to deal with this idiot I prefer someone who knows how to torture:devilish:
And yes. I think torture is the way to go on this one.

Reactions: SuperLYC

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
actually its a missed update to notify lisa about mc's relationship status when they're gone talking in the club. that would be a cool moment if mc gotta decide when to lie
Perhaps you wasnt paying attention when dev also said this is not a Harem game choosing to do so will result in dire consequences I know alot has been playing harem I myself included but I also have a separate saves for each girl. Those of you with one save trying to get all girls will regret it.

Reactions: SuperLYC

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
multiple playthrough
Well actually you can have sex with about everyone up until now if you choose to, just since it is individual endings that will likely bite you hard when comes to endings.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well actually you can have sex with about everyone up until now if you choose to, just since it is individual endings that will likely bite you hard when comes to endings.
You could have sex with almost every girl at least once (if you choose so), yet, there is a fair number of sex-scenes exclusive to certain paths...for example, there are a few hard-choices already implemented: Rosa or Selina, Anna or Cath etc...I havent tested much other possibilities, yet Im guessing somewhat similar thing could be with Lisa, Jane, Emma etc...

Reactions: hellomate1 and DA22
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes