Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Just finished the update. My conclusion is he just shot a great game. What a pity. ...
We still do not know what will happen in the next update, if she does not die thanks to this situation the bond between the MC and Julia will strengthen and we must see how the father takes it, if he blames the son or stops fighting with the MC and realizes that the happiness of his children is worth more than his wishes.

Topper420

Nov 4, 2019
This game already has so many potential LIs it's kind of WeirdChamp how hung up people are on romancing the sister. I think Julia's shooting is a plot point to draw the family closer together, clearly there's some hinted dramatics with Marcus that needs resolving as well as with the father.
It would be a shame if Julia died mostly because she's the one wholesome relationship the MC has had through his life. Realistically if she died mostly likely the MC would end up in a depression/drug spiral and that would be the end of the band. Can't wait for the next update!

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, someone can please help me? I'm a mac user, and to play latest version, i downloaded pc and mac versions(0.55), then copied all files from pc folder "game" in the mac one. But the game stops after Jane SPA scene. Do you know how can i fix it? Thank you in advance.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, someone can please help me? I'm a mac user, and to play latest version, i downloaded pc and mac versions(0.55), then copied all files from pc folder "game" in the mac one. But the game stops after Jane SPA scene. Do you know how can i fix it? Thank you in advance.
fixed, sorry

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general I agree with you but not in this part. Unless I misunderstood what you meant, there was a (big) warning about the shooting part. I mean, at the end of 0.6 we saw Michael take the gun from his father's safe, so it was easy to guess that something was going to happen. We didn't know who would get the drama, but we did know that something would happen at the gig

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019
We still do not know what will happen in the next update, if she does not die thanks to this situation the bond between the MC and Julia will strengthen and we must see how the father takes it, if he blames the son or stops fighting with the MC and realizes that the happiness of his children is worth more than his wishes.
I understand your point and given MrJet recent post were he hints about the future progress of the game
So just wait for the next update and maybe everything will be not as bad as you think ;)
I hope that we will not have a repetition of Acting Lessons scenario. So lets hope that Julia wasnt killed nor left paraplegic or with any other sort of permament injury (not having babies?). Because any sort of the aforementioned developements (that look very likely and realistic given the weapon, the trauma and the body of the specific character) will basically destroy the "mood of the game", from the outside (us, the players) and the inside (the MC, wouldnt be a fucked up character banging chicks wile his sister lies in coma after taking a bullet that was for him and because of him???). I mean come on ..... We play these fucking games because we want to have a good time, not because we want to have more drama in our lives (we have enough of this shit in real life).
Of course, I recognise that any developer of a VN game (which in essence is a new tech artist) has any right to do as he wants with his work and present it in the way he likes most..... But I also hope that the overall feeling of the game will be much more on the positive and happy side and far away from the gloomy side. In any case we all rest at his hand to pull this off (Julia gets a scatch:D), otherwise we are in deep shit.....
P.S. The character of Julia is by far one of the sexiest, kind and positive that you can come across to this site. Getting her shot is by far the greatest .......wrong that can happen

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I understand your point and given MrJet recent post were he hints about the future progress of the game I hope that we will not have a repetition of Acting Lessons scenario. So lets hope that Julia wasnt killed nor left paraplegic or with any other sort of permament injury (not having babies?). Because any sort of the aforementioned developements (that look very likely and realistic given the weapon, the trauma and the body of the specific character) will basically destroy the "mood of the game", from the outside (us, the players) and the inside (the MC, wouldnt be a fucked up character banging chicks wile his sister lies in coma after taking a bullet that was for him and because of him???). I mean come on ..... We play these fucking games because we want to have a good time, not because we want to have more drama in our lives (we have enough of this shit in real life).
Of course, I recognise that any developer of a VN game (which in essence is a new tech artist) has any right to do as he wants with his work and present it in the way he likes most..... But I also hope that the overall feeling of the game will be much more on the positive and happy side and far away from the gloomy side. In any case we all rest at his hand to pull this off (Julia gets a scatch:D), otherwise we are in deep shit.....
P.S. The character of Julia is by far one of the sexiest, kind and positive that you can come across to this site. Getting her shot is by far the greatest .......wrong that can happen

I think the blame is shared between the MC and Jade, because she didn't tell them what kind of people her former bandmates were and the MC because there was no need to go ask for an explanation or make a scene for what they did to her Jade's motorcycle with how well the night was coming for the band.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
guys, the game is 70/75% complete
between 2 and 3 updates will be finished.
I don't think there are many events that can still happen
julia will be saved
no incest
a good or bad future for the band
stop

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
The amount of entitlement in some corners of this community is staggering. Y'all are stealing this man's game for free kicks, then coming on here and yelling at him for how he didn't write is story exactly how you wanted it. And by the way, the nature of your complaints is rooted in being sad you can't have sex with your in-game sister. Guys... I mean... if you can't see what's wrong with that picture it's probably time you went outside for some fresh air :ROFLMAO:

MrJet I can only admire your patience, and that of the other devs who come on here and engage with their... well I won't call them fans, cos fans don't hate.

PS do y'all know how little he cares that people who aren't paying for his game are going to stop playing it? Cos I'm guessing... not much.

PPS Acting Lessons is rightly viewed as a 'classic'... which goes to show there's a big market out there for people who like their stories to be surprising and challenging. So... maybe try it.

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019
The amount of entitlement in some corners of this community is staggering. Y'all are stealing this man's game for free kicks, then coming on here and yelling at him for how he didn't write is story exactly how you wanted it. And by the way, the nature of your complaints is rooted in being sad you can't have sex with your in-game sister. Guys... I mean... if you can't see what's wrong with that picture it's probably time you went outside for some fresh air :ROFLMAO:

MrJet I can only admire your patience, and that of the other devs who come on here and engage with their... well I won't call them fans, cos fans don't hate.

PS do y'all know how little he cares that people who aren't paying for his game are going to stop playing it? Cos I'm guessing... not much.

PPS Acting Lessons is rightly viewed as a 'classic'... which goes to show there's a big market out there for people who like their stories to be surprising and challenging. So... maybe try it.
Free speech indeed is an entitlement in modern western societies!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes