Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'm just salty because Halfway House bamboozled me. I should have known better. All the signs were there but I missed them. Older woman in a house with two young ladies. But I thought oh look an interesting premise with good-looking models and great reviews, no incest tag, let's go!

Then later...oh little Ronnie please nut all over your mommy's big butt.

*Deep Sigh* Fine. Let's do this. :confused:

*unzips pants*
No actual incest in that game. I think I've played through to the end of Episode 7-yes, it may feel like a family and , even if they role-play, no actual Incest but I think that's your point, right? Roleplay is the way most devs go for Incest-play without any actual Incest most of the time

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No actual incest in that game. I think I've played through to the end of Episode 7-yes, it may feel like a family and , even if they role-play, no actual Incest but I think that's your point, right? Roleplay is the way most devs go for Incest-play without any actual Incest most of the time
Yeah, I'm over it by now. I was just annoyed at the time. I don't have a problem with those types of stories, it's just sometimes I like a good old-fashioned AVN drama without the wincest or similar role play. These days it's standard to have one or the other in almost every game, so like I said, I should have known better. My fault not the dev's.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I forget who which characters I'm in a relationship-is there a way I could tell, by seeing a list in the Console maybe?
Easiest way I think is to try and install the walkthrough mod. In the cheats tab it'll tell you if which girls you're in a relationship with (i.e. false = no, true = yes). As mentioned in the thread numerous times, I'd stay away from trying to have a relationship with all of em in one save, cause MrJet specified that aint it chief you're gonna go to horny jail.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Just started playing and was wondering if anyone is doing the Lisa Path without cheating? Just curious what your thoughts might be?

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I have a save for all. What thoughts are you after?
Just wondering if that path is enjoyable. Obviously there are going to be a lot of scenes missed as a result, just wondering if you felt it was still a good path to follow. Or should I do that after I have done a run through first?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Just wondering if that path is enjoyable. Obviously there are going to be a lot of scenes missed as a result, just wondering if you felt it was still a good path to follow. Or should I do that after I have done a run through first?
One of my preferred paths to be honest (also have a cheating path purely as I like to see all content, paths, options etc). It's nice and no reason not to play it, especially given whether it's stated or not, Lisa is the main LI of the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just started playing and was wondering if anyone is doing the Lisa Path without cheating? Just curious what your thoughts might be?
I have since day one :LOL: As you can tell I'm a huge Lisa fan and even though the other girls are good and the temptation is there but I've always stayed loyal to her it got a little different when the Jade path was added but I'm glad Lisa's solo route was kept not saying I don't dislike the Jade stuff but I've always been more focused on Lisa.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I have since day one :LOL: As you can tell I'm a huge Lisa fan and even though the other girls are good and the temptation is there but I've always stayed loyal to her it got a little different when the Jade path was added but I'm glad Lisa's solo route was kept not saying I don't dislike the Jade stuff but I've always been more focused on Lisa.
First, I love your 'Lord Commander Mormont' sign.
Secondly, yeah, immediately when Lisa was introduced I was like... I have never really done a true solo path before, but I think I might do so here. Then go back later and maybe just fool around with everyone lol

Reactions: Mormont

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah, I have a Lisa path. Jade path. What I wish would be a Nicole path. Jane path. And finally rockstar whore path.
I kind of really am attracted to Nicole first, Jade second, Lisa third and Jane fourth. My whore path is my least satisfying.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes