ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
So game's almost finished. I'm curious what you guys name your band in the game?
I name mine, 7 Shades of Secrets.
Which is a combo parody for 50 Shades of Grey and 5 Seconds of Summer. LOL

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
some people i guess do no read whats actually in the game..if they did..they might figure out that Sis may be crucial to dealing with evil Dad...so there could be a very important reason she is in the game...dismissing a character because she wont slurp your gummy worm kinda says ya aint here for the story ..just the faps..this game has a story..lol
totally agreed...this game has a very nice story and i really love Julia cuz she is the only form familty that help MC--expecially with Jane (my Love)....anyone know if there is a way to date Jade?? the guitarist or she is a total lesbian?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi want know if there is a way to date with Jade...seems not to me..but hewy i can be wrong. thanks. any suggestion fora game like this or Sisterly lust (wiuch i loved too)..or the beautiful TImestamps. thanks

Reactions: MaviusJones

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Hi want know if there is a way to date with Jade...seems not to me..but hewy i can be wrong. thanks. any suggestion fora game like this or Sisterly lust (wiuch i loved too)..or the beautiful TImestamps. thanks
She's bi. On Lisa path, you can have a three-way relationship with her.

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes