wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I just don't want them to leave yet, and not only because I was (self)diagnosed with a strong Selina addiction :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I too am diagnosed with the Selina addiction to the point that I have a save for every scene she's in so I know and can go back what's happening with her story arc. I mean who wouldn't be?

And sorry just to clarify some of my wording.
  • "elephant in the room" - important topic that is common knowledge to everyone else (i.e. to everyone in this thread)
  • LI = love interests or main girls for the whole game (i.e. Selina, Jane, Anna, Lisa)

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
I too am diagnosed with the Selina addiction to the point that I have a save for every scene she's in so I know and can go back what's happening with her story arc. I mean who wouldn't be?

And sorry just to clarify some of my wording.
  • "elephant in the room" - important topic that is common knowledge to everyone else (i.e. to everyone in this thread)
  • LI = love interests or main girls for the whole game (i.e. Selina, Jane, Anna, Lisa)
I completely understand your point for the saves, I've done exactly the same :p
No trouble for the elephant in the room, it was an attempt to joke from my part, which apparently miserably failed (I'll go watch tv with Selina then :sneaky:). Otherwise I mainly agree with your points to be fair, I also think this game has still quite to offer, I'm hoping it won't go darkside on me even if they are known to have cookies (or perhaps pink cakes in this case :rolleyes:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: wh1ter0se

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
havent been in this thread for a while:unsure:
im glad this update progress goes particularly well... it is already on 90%:oops:
so excited for the next month release:BootyTime:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys just started this game yesterday and I'm right around where the band is about to play their first gig, my question is, if I foolishly decided to romance multiple LI in this initial playthrough, is it possible to break up with them prior to the inevitable apocalyptic shitstorm of women scorned once they find out? I really should just stick to one LI per save/playthrough but in my defense, its near impossible for me to choose between Lisa and Selina, with Anna & Jane close behind.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Side girls are just that, they aren't getting an ending.

Most of them aren't looking for anything serious.

Rosa just wants a fuck, that's all she is looking for and it's heavily implied she's getting it from more than just the MC, she's known to fuck her students and models.

Cath just wanted to fuck him, pretty sure her motive was to just get him away from Anna so she can have her to herself.

Nicole was just looking for a fuck but could possibly up for something casual.

Emma I haven't seen any mention of but looks like she's getting the same treatment as coffee girl, in other words she'll be vanishing soon.

I'm guessing the side girls are going to be used as the reason the main girls break up with him. Once Selina finds out he's fucked her mother she'll either dump him or cut his dick off then dump him. Anna needs dumping to get with Cath anyway. Jane will probably find out about Nicole and that will be her gone.

Not many updates left now, think only 2, so any shit hitting the fan will be this update coming.
So in a nutshell, if I want to avoid cheater ending at all costs I cannot be with one of the main LI's while hooking up with a side girl at the same time? Damn! Rosa is a pretty hot ginger milf, but not worth losing Selina over, and I'm oddly attracted to Nicole, but if she isn't gonna get an ending, its not worth losing Jane over. Well either way, I wish I read these posts before I started, time to start over.... thankfully there's the skip feature.

Also, had a question about how to approach the MC's dad, either choice leads at least initially to the same result (Nicole fired), is there really a difference if I did not choose enemy path?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, had a question about how to approach the MC's dad, either choice leads at least initially to the same result (Nicole fired), is there really a difference if I did not choose enemy path?
if you sided with nic you get to bang her and dad has very little scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys just started this game yesterday and I'm right around where the band is about to play their first gig, my question is, if I foolishly decided to romance multiple LI in this initial playthrough, is it possible to break up with them prior to the inevitable apocalyptic shitstorm of women scorned once they find out? I really should just stick to one LI per save/playthrough but in my defense, its near impossible for me to choose between Lisa and Selina, with Anna & Jane close behind.
1 save per girl. selina's mommy doesn't care if mc bangs her daughter as long as she gets some of it.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
1 save per girl. selina's mommy doesn't care if mc bangs her daughter as long as she gets some of it.
Ok Rosa might not care, but is Selina ok with the MC hooking up w/her mom? I'm trying to avoid any cheating points.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So in a nutshell, if I want to avoid cheater ending at all costs I cannot be with one of the main LI's while hooking up with a side girl at the same time? Damn! Rosa is a pretty hot ginger milf, but not worth losing Selina over, and I'm oddly attracted to Nicole, but if she isn't gonna get an ending, its not worth losing Jane over. Well either way, I wish I read these posts before I started, time to start over.... thankfully there's the skip feature.

Thing is, i'm not 100% sure about Nicole anymore.

Reason being you can hook up with her regardless of who are with at that point meaning if you do the Cath hook up and break up with Anna you can get Nicoles scenes while single.

Given how he changed a certain scene with the MC's dad and Nicole because his plans for her had changed and how every route can access her while the others are tied to certain LI's, it wouldn't surprise me if Nicole had got a promotion to casual fling if not full LI.

I know Rosa and Cath aren't getting endings, they are only looking for a hookup and they both tie to losing a LI but Nicole isn't tied to Jane's route anymore so it is possible she could be more than a side girl.

There aren't many updates left so I can't say it's a definite however I think the MC and Nicole have had enough interaction over the course of the game for it to be a possibility at least.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes