Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thx for the info., so if I wanted to see either Rosa, Cath, & Nicole side content, I should probably just make another save just for that content.,,(y)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know who decides when the banner changes here. So I will do a small poll:

Do you want that the following banner by Mr. Vargas becomes the new banner in this thread? (Give a reaction to this post with the respective emoji) N7

1. Yes :love:
2. No :unsure:

View attachment 980564
The thread is started by a mod. However, that banner was a gift by Vargas to Mr Jet, which is why it hasn't been used here until said developer gives consent.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Thx for the info., so if I wanted to see either Rosa, Cath, & Nicole side content, I should probably just make another save just for that content.,,(y)
That's a lot of saves. Better yet have another one where you don't go after any of the LI (i.e. just Emma, stripper, Nicole...)

the game is complete?
You'll see a completed tag at the top (where the thread name is) if it was.

Correct, though can't imagine any main LI would be heh.
Lets see. Julia would drop kick the shit out of you if you cheat on her best friend. Anna would just straight up empty her gun on your chest. Selina would probably stick a stethoscope up your ass leave you and call it a day. As for Lisa, you'd just straight up die seeing her disappointed face or just get your face bashed in by Jacob. Any of those ain't an option in my opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Way I usually do it with games like this is a save for each of the LI's and an extra for side girls.

This one isn't so bad it only has 4 LI's plus I have a side girl save and a recent one for Nicole just in case.

My save list for other games like Where the Heart is, it's nuts. I have 14 "main" saves for LI's and possible pairings and another 7 for ones I want to see if they happen. That was before they added the recent "start at any point" feature so i've played through it 21 times.

Covid has given me so much free time.

Dec 6, 2020
So I had a question, if I am romancing Lisa, am I still allowed to see the other characters like when Selina asks you to go to a park as long as you reject having sex or doing anything with them? Or will that 'count' for triggering the cheater tag.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I’ve been bummed about Selina. She started out as the main LI and has been relegated to the background for a while now. Seems like Lisa is clearly intended to be the primary LI.

Reactions: Sepey

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I’ve been bummed about Selina. She started out as the main LI and has been relegated to the background for a while now. Seems like Lisa is clearly intended to be the primary LI.
Keep the faith up fellow Selina follower. Technically she still is if you count the scenes in the scene gallery. Our Selina is tied 9-9 with Lisa although she is up 9-7 if you remove the Lisa+Jade scenes. That's a win in my book.
So I had a question, if I am romancing Lisa, am I still allowed to see the other characters like when Selina asks you to go to a park as long as you reject having sex or doing anything with them? Or will that 'count' for triggering the cheater tag.
Everything after the scene with Lisa at the beach will count as cheat points I believe cause that's when her path starts

Reactions: Cojke1996

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Valentine.jpg
MrJet didnt have any previews this time so i just added a picture to spice up the update post.

Hey guys! My first news post of the year. I want to apologize for not posting new artworks, but right now all my efforts are focused on the release of the new update. Like I said before, my goal is to make the release by the end of January, and judging from what I'm getting so far I think I'll make it in time. Anyway, not much left.
The last week I have been working on the animations. It hasn't all been great, but for the most part, it's been pretty okay.

So, right now I have 1000 renders and 45 animations ready and I don't think this number will increase that much. Well, except for the animations, there will be about ~55 of them. So my current plan is to finish the last event I haven't rendered yet (the Anna event) and fully start working on the dialogues. Ugh, I hope I planned it right this time.

Well, I think that's all I wanted to tell you. Thank you for supporting me!

MrJet

(Sorry but no previews this time, because I've shown too much already).

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 982718
MrJet didnt have any previews this time so i just added a picture to spice up the update post.

Hey guys! My first news post of the year. I want to apologize for not posting new artworks, but right now all my efforts are focused on the release of the new update. Like I said before, my goal is to make the release by the end of January, and judging from what I'm getting so far I think I'll make it in time. Anyway, not much left.
The last week I have been working on the animations. It hasn't all been great, but for the most part, it's been pretty okay.

So, right now I have 1000 renders and 45 animations ready and I don't think this number will increase that much. Well, except for the animations, there will be about ~55 of them. So my current plan is to finish the last event I haven't rendered yet (the Anna event) and fully start working on the dialogues. Ugh, I hope I planned it right this time.

Well, I think that's all I wanted to tell you. Thank you for supporting me!

MrJet

(Sorry but no previews this time, because I've shown too much already).
Where is my lovely Emma? if Anna is there, Emma would have to be too

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Thing is, i'm not 100% sure about Nicole anymore.

Reason being you can hook up with her regardless of who are with at that point meaning if you do the Cath hook up and break up with Anna you can get Nicoles scenes while single.

Given how he changed a certain scene with the MC's dad and Nicole because his plans for her had changed and how every route can access her while the others are tied to certain LI's, it wouldn't surprise me if Nicole had got a promotion to casual fling if not full LI.

I know Rosa and Cath aren't getting endings, they are only looking for a hookup and they both tie to losing a LI but Nicole isn't tied to Jane's route anymore so it is possible she could be more than a side girl.

There aren't many updates left so I can't say it's a definite however I think the MC and Nicole have had enough interaction over the course of the game for it to be a possibility at least.
That's the thing, I love the recent developments the main character can have with Nicole. I have a save where the only one I'm seeing is Nicole in hopes that we get a Nicole ending.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes