it is simple when they need more time then they need more time

so why asking „when comes the update „

you will see when the update is there

Reactions: wh1ter0se

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All right all your defectors ..
Court marshal swift kink dungeon duty for all you ney sayers and low brow dinklings!
Preparations for the babes to cum are in full swing”!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insta gratification is such a sweet happy go lucky perk of this game.

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
It is understandable that it would take a long time to continue the game after it was effectively killed off at the end of last release. I guess the obvious follow up with long silent hospital visits and endless awkward family gatherings is not that tempting to create (or play). It will be interesting to see what he has come up with. Maybe it was just a dream....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is understandable that it would take a long time to continue the game after it was effectively killed off at the end of last release. I guess the obvious follow up with long silent hospital visits and endless awkward family gatherings is not that tempting to create (or play). It will be interesting to see what he has come up with. Maybe it was just a dream....
for sure wasn't dream.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I guess the main reason for the delay is not the lack of interest in developing that kind of content. For me the main reason would be that in this chapter that family gathering you say mean that all the girls must have a proper (sexual but also non sexual, mainly) scene with the MC to cover all possible routes, including (just my guess) awkward meetings between rival LI's that will blow up on manwhores-MC. Plus the proper follow-up of the actual story. So a ton of content to render, write and debug, considering the whole bunch of paths available at this point

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017
I doubt very much it'll be ready Sunday, I won't be starting my bit until tomorrow and I'll need a couple of days; then the second half needs translating and proofreading; I think possibly 3-4 days, maybe 5. :) Or sooner... ;)
So basically a week later intend to the message put out on the 30th of January. :/

Sigh. Well, at least we'll be getting it soon compared to other devs who just outright abandon the game without warning.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Hey, anyone know whether it's intentional that accepting Nicole's offer on the Lisa path doesn't give cheat points? Or accepting Jasmine's offer, for that matter.

Reactions: alex13_zen
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes