Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
MrJet yesterday 12:47
if I finish the translation today, most likely Sunday
but there is so much text ...
almost double the usual
but it usually takes about 1.5 days
Yes, but I didn't have time to finish the translation yesterday, so I will finish it tonight. Plus don't forget that my translation is very mediocre, so proofreading is a very important part. And as you can see, it takes time too.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Yes, but I didn't have time to finish the translation yesterday, so I will finish it tonight. Plus don't forget that my translation is very mediocre, so proofreading is a very important part. And as you can see, it takes time too.
At this point a day or two just thickens the Sauce :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I will go on record and say they do more .. waaAAaaaaay more than that.
does anyone know the name of the music where lisa and mc sit in the beach and take a picture
The music of their bodies together is enough music 4 me, though. Cannot help u there, buddy.

Reactions: markyzac

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
ICSTOR hasn't delivered anything in well over a year.

Jett's 5-6 months seems about on track with when everyone else delivers their updates. (Dr. Pinkcake, DarkCookie, etc.)
Not that I'm complaining about the wait, but comparing the update schedule this way is a little misleading. The new content in each of DPC's last few updates is comparable in size to the entire BARS game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Please ignore the troll people, report or move on. Don't give what he craves.

Take you time MrJet. One can't rush perfection. :p

• Angry
Reactions: Craduco

_Goldie

Nov 28, 2018
does anyone know the name of the music where lisa and mc sit in the beach and take a picture
Couldn't find the name of the song, but if you extract the songs from the music.rpa file in the game it's 14 - Live Again.ogg so you can at least listen to it that way.

Reactions: markyzac

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Hey, anyone know whether it's intentional that accepting Nicole's offer on the Lisa path doesn't give cheat points? Or accepting Jasmine's offer, for that matter.
Does anyone know the answer to this? I'm interested too, it would be great to be able to have something extra on the side without any consequences :D

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes