bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
Haven't played the entire update yet, but i can tell you that being a fuckboy will have consequences and eventually you're gonna have to make a choice to determine which girl you will end up with.
would love an haram end but that prob to far to ask x)

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
anyone knows how to fully unlock the gallery ? i tried using the cheat mod and unlocking the gallery thru the game itself but its still scenes locked for me .

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I'm getting error right at the beginning of the game right after the binoculars scene. I'm not sure if it has to do with the Scrappy mod or not but I'm unable to pass that point

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Well, since dating literally everyone ends in an absolute failure... maybe next update we can get Karen to make up for it if we fuck everything up that bad??? The look she gives the player this update at the hospital... :oops:

Awesome update though. Have to replay the game for each character this time, lol

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I'm unable to unlock last scene from Seline path. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Kind of forgot this game existed. Pleasant surprise to see it be updated

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Goooood damn..so i hooked up with every girl and i just started the update and the scene at the hospital when the sister friend came up to me while im with the red headed she then kisses me on the cheek and thats when shit got real reeeeeeal quick. I had to stop at the “b..but he and i are” line cause im restarting the whole game now for each girl playthrough. This what i get for trying to have a harem in a non harem game, i could not continue on to that next line. Bout time the consequences caught up i was feeling myself waaaaay to much plus the rockstar girl was there to. I felt the alone ending coming with the quickness and rejecting that shit before it even happens no no no this is a sin i will not take with me to the grave:WutFace:

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
If you're using the mod, open the script.rpy in a text editor (like notepad++ or any other editor that shows line numbers) and paste this: "define kar = Character("Karen", color="#DC143C")"
without quotes in line 131.
Then save and start the game again. It will fix the error when Karen (the Doc) is talking.

Edit: attached the fixed script

Last edited:

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
For those who care: I checked the original script.rpy and saw this line in a block with all other characters, but scrappy used his edited script for the mod (probably from the last version of the mod) and forgot to add this new line to the mod's script. This line defines kar and the error said kar was not defined. Worked fine after I copied it from the original script to the mod's script.
scrappy I hope you see this. This is all you have to change and reupload. Thanks for the really fast update btw.

Reactions: ecchifan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now I sit here, basking in glory while sipping this vile tasting piss water my best friend called wine (it was free, shouldn't complain but it's fucking nasty) and giggling away to myself at all the people that are going to be so pissed off now the consequences are here.

What a fun update.

On a lighter note, Anna is awesome.

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
Goooood damn..so i hooked up with every girl and i just started the update and the scene at the hospital when the sister friend came up to me while im with the red headed she then kisses me on the cheek and thats when shit got real reeeeeeal quick. I had to stop at the “b..but he and i are” line cause im restarting the whole game now for each girl playthrough. This what i get for trying to have a harem in a non harem game, i could not continue on to that next line. Bout time the consequences caught up i was feeling myself waaaaay to much plus the rockstar girl was there to. I felt the alone ending coming with the quickness and rejecting that shit before it even happens no no no this is a sin i will not take with me to the grave:WutFace:
To be honest, I was kinda surprised that this didn't happen in the club/bar when they had their gig and the stupid MC invited all his girlfriends and didn't even try to hide them from each other when he kissed them.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
To be honest, I was kinda surprised that this didn't happen in the club/bar when they had their gig and the stupid MC invited all his girlfriends and didn't even try to hide them from each other when he kissed them.
Right. But its sooooooo messed up because why would it happen now when the sister is in the hospital. Cant even let mc breathe with all the sadness. It happening now i can see it putting mc in a depression state and moving out to take over his father company as a alone ending with maaaaabye the former assistant being the only girl he could possibly still get with

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes