Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Can't wait to play the new update and find out if we're finally getting to the point where we have some consequences for our actions(the MC fucking everything in front of him, if you go that route of course), but honestly if you don't do that, the game becomes very short and you obviously won't get to see much content. So i still would recommend going for everyone, and when shit hits the fan, just load a previous save or start another game, and go for only your favorite girl.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
:WaitWhat:
You guys say some hilariously stupid things sometimes.
1194 new renders and 51 animations which makes this the biggest update to date by a big margin is underwhelming? lol there is no winning with you people.
Oh absolutely. If it was twice this size, the complaint would be that it took too long to release and it should have been broken up in smaller chunks. It’s not the internet if someone isn’t bitching.

Reactions: sttrt52

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
:WaitWhat:
You guys say some hilariously stupid things sometimes.
1194 new renders and 51 animations which makes this the biggest update to date by a big margin is underwhelming? lol there is no winning with you people.
Mr.Jet said it himself that the update may not seem fulfilling unless you try and play all the routes, since this update has alot of content but dedicated to different routes, so for someone who doesnt play them all it may seem short is what i guess the guy meant.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Mr.Jet said it himself that the update may not seem fulfilling unless you try and play all the routes, since this update has alot of content but dedicated to different routes, so for someone who doesnt play them all it may seem short is what i guess the guy meant.
I play all of them and when the girls find out that I go out with others there I have scrappy saving my ass

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

As usual, guys, a lot of work has been done. I hope you will like the result. If you'll have any bugs or glitches, text me and I will try to fix them.
Btw, I highly recommend going through this version in every possible path:
1)Lisa, 2)Lisa+Jade, 3)Jane, 4)Anna, 5)Selina.
There are special big events for each of these Love Interests. Just in case, I'm attaching the saves. Maybe some of you will need them. I also added a new archive with extra renders and artwork from my Patreon.
Link_PC-Version:
Link_MAC-Version:
Both (Mega) + Special Renders Pack:
Both (Google drive) + Special Renders Pack:
The android version will be available tomorrow.
Changelog:
  • 1194 new renders
  • 51 animations
  • 7 new songs
  • a lot of text (as usual)
  • fixed some minor bugs
Best regards, MrJet

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes