RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Common story hook. Using the death of a popular side character to create an emotional impact that affects the other people in the story in a way that brings them all together.

Plus people that have been sleeping around are about to get their consequences and that would go some way in mitigating his dickish ways so at least 1 girl forgives him otherwise it's going to end up with a lot of single MC's.

That and I would really love 1 update without people asking for Julia sex scenes that they have already been told many, many, many times before it isn't ever happening. Her not being around would stop those posts for most people, just the necrophiliacs to deal with.
My sweet summer child i don't think her death would be much of a obstacle here on F95. :LOL::LOL:

Seriosuly, her death would be a big blow indeed. A lot stronger than their father dying from his disease since his antagonistic behaviour didn't won many hearts and minds around the players.

But i still doubt this will happen. I think i remember MrJet saying long ago this game would have a lighter tone.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What's up with this death fetish?
Not so much death fetish but the idea that is nice to see stories in which things don't go as planned every single time and MC gets absolutely everything he wants.

In particular, killing her would have a huge effect in MC's psyche as it would come down with grieve and guilt. To be honest, the scene would feel very weird in my opinion if she happens to survive. After all, so far the story has been all happy and rainbows, so if she survives, she getting shot randomly in the most stupid way would feel empty. I don't mean stupid in the sense of criticizing the novel but in a literary positive way as it was stupid for MC to create such a situation, which was nonetheless consistent with his personality.. totally avoidable shit that he created and now is coming to bite him in the ass. But for such a scene to have impact, it has to have effective consequences.

Killing her would open to a different mindset for MC, more mature. We'll see what happens.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC does not get what he wants .. fate feeds babes into his lap, appartment, life, sack,bed, sofa, table, bathroom....
I know Julia's fate! :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reading is not knowing not seeing not feeling not understanding ..
it is just the silk talking to him ..
Wanted was a hoax, gamers!
wa t ed.gif

Watch out 4 the revenge of the keyboard y”all!
Dev stopped giving release dates due to whining.

I would think so as the proofreader sweetness, if you hadn't read it i'd be worried what you'd been up to all this time.

It's aliens isn't it?
Not so much death fetish but the idea that is nice to see stories in which things don't go as planned every single time and MC gets absolutely everything he wants.

In particular, killing her would have a huge effect in MC's psyche as it would come down with grieve and guilt. To be honest, the scene would feel very weird in my opinion if she happens to survive. After all, so far the story has been all happy and rainbows, so if she survives, she getting shot randomly in the most stupid way would feel empty. I don't mean stupid in the sense of criticizing the novel but in a literary positive way as it was stupid for MC to create such a situation, which was nonetheless consistent with his personality.. totally avoidable shit that he created and now is coming to bite him in the ass. But for such a scene to have impact, it has to have effective consequences.

Killing her would open to a different mindset for MC, more mature. We'll see what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
How is proofreading progressing?
All done now! :)
I would think so as the proofreader sweetness, if you hadn't read it i'd be worried what you'd been up to all this time.

It's aliens isn't it?
I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of aliens in this update :alien::cool:
MC does not get what he wants .. fate feeds babes into his lap, appartment, life, sack,bed, sofa, table, bathroom....

Reading is not knowing not seeing not feeling not understanding ..
it is just the silk talking to him ..
Wanted was a hoax, gamers!
View attachment 1036595

Watch out 4 the revenge of the keyboard y”all!
I also have most of the renders to look at (it helps with the context of some scenes) ;)

4.20 star(s) 237 Votes