Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it's been said that she does survives.
It hasn't been confirmed either way yet.

With the game wrapping up it really wouldn't matter long term if she did die. Personally that's what i'd do and no i'm not trolling. She isn't a love interest so nobody is losing time on a route and she has enough popularity to make it have an impact.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's up with this death fetish?
Common story hook. Using the death of a popular side character to create an emotional impact that affects the other people in the story in a way that brings them all together.

Plus people that have been sleeping around are about to get their consequences and that would go some way in mitigating his dickish ways so at least 1 girl forgives him otherwise it's going to end up with a lot of single MC's.

That and I would really love 1 update without people asking for Julia sex scenes that they have already been told many, many, many times before it isn't ever happening. Her not being around would stop those posts for most people, just the necrophiliacs to deal with.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Common story hook. Using the death of a popular side character to create an emotional impact that affects the other people in the story in a way that brings them all together.

Plus people that have been sleeping around are about to get their consequences and that would go some way in mitigating his dickish ways so at least 1 girl forgives him otherwise it's going to end up with a lot of single MC's.

That and I would really love 1 update without people asking for Julia sex scenes that they have already been told many, many, many times before it isn't ever happening. Her not being around would stop those posts for most people, just the necrophiliacs to deal with.
As a player her character (imo) wasn't really fleshed out enough to create an impact on me if she dies. It'll obviously will for the people in the story but still...

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer
4.20 star(s) 237 Votes