Nov 27, 2017
People are going to learn real quick. If the dev's aren't updating they are just taking your money at that point. If you aren't OK with that don't pay.
That is entirely dependant on communication you forget to mention.

There are some devs that only take your money when an update arrives (I know there is or was one, but the name escapes me.)

If a dev says that they'll provide a monthly written update on the status of the next release, then as long as they do that. You can't complain about that.

If a dev says that the new update for the game with come within x amount of time and says something akin to hoping that everything will be done by then and doesn't say something like "definitely" done in x time, but still misses it. Then you only have a tiny bit to complain about. I.e. dev misunderstanding the time needed to reach said hopeful deadline. If they do it multiple times, then you have a bit more to complain about, but mostly them misunderstanding the time required to complete the next update again.

So far, Mr Jet has been pretty consistent with his updates. Baring a 2 week difference period at times, which is frustrating.

However, one thing Mr Jet does that frustrates me is not putting out all updates about delays on his Patreon page, but instead he opts to just message the forum here. Many people check his Patreon page for updates anyway, regardless of whether they provide him with financial support or not. So, if you're going to respond here with updates, then at least do it on the official Patreon page as well. Since doing everyone can or can be bothered to jump into Discord to learn it. Keeping the news for both non-patreon members and patreon members on the official Patreon page is the best way to keep both sides informed.

If Mr Jet reads this, I hope he does take the paragraph before this into serious consideration and implements said thing as it seems pretty simple and easy to remember and do.

Reactions: wh1ter0se

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
That is entirely dependant on communication you forget to mention.

There are some devs that only take your money when an update arrives (I know there is or was one, but the name escapes me.)

If a dev says that they'll provide a monthly written update on the status of the next release, then as long as they do that. You can't complain about that.

If a dev says that the new update for the game with come within x amount of time and says something akin to hoping that everything will be done by then and doesn't say something like "definitely" done in x time, but still misses it. Then you only have a tiny bit to complain about. I.e. dev misunderstanding the time needed to reach said hopeful deadline. If they do it multiple times, then you have a bit more to complain about, but mostly them misunderstanding the time required to complete the next update again.

So far, Mr Jet has been pretty consistent with his updates. Baring a 2 week difference period at times, which is frustrating.

However, one thing Mr Jet does that frustrates me is not putting out all updates about delays on his Patreon page, but instead he opts to just message the forum here. Many people check his Patreon page for updates anyway, regardless of whether they provide him with financial support or not. So, if you're going to respond here with updates, then at least do it on the official Patreon page as well. Since doing everyone can or can be bothered to jump into Discord to learn it. Keeping the news for both non-patreon members and patreon members on the official Patreon page is the best way to keep both sides informed.

If Mr Jet reads this, I hope he does take the paragraph before this into serious consideration and implements said thing as it seems pretty simple and easy to remember and do.
1613122053360.png

This comment makes a good point. Besides, posting it for just Patreon members will most likely be posted here anyway. Or for people who keep asking and complaining, just message him on the discord server (ITS IN THE PATREON PAGE AND ITS PUBLIC) and see what's up. Don't ask about the date obviously (against the rules and it gets repetitive), but ask to see whereabouts he's at on the update. Genuinely doesn't take that much effort to ask.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

While we're waiting for the release, here's new artwork.

View attachment 1032489

View attachment 1032616

I've almost didn't post any artwork lately, so I'll try to fix that now ;)

View attachment 1033120
View attachment 1033123 View attachment 1033124 View attachment 1033126
How these girls can be with a protagonist most uglier than a kick in the balls

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes