briocheman9710

Aug 21, 2017
We're only a few days out, after several months it doesn't hurt to wait just a little more and soon the update will drop and we can all enjoy it to our heart's content.

Though it was mentioned 2 days ago that the proofreading could've been finished by yesterday, giving the assumption that it was progressing along nicely but now we see today that it'll take another several days. The inconsistency in the exact timeline I suppose riles up the impatient ones that much more after a slew of delays.

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
Take a page from the customer service world: it's typically better to under promise and over deliver, rather than the other way around.

I'm not complaining, just suggesting whatever approximate release date you might have, add 2-4 weeks to it. If it's a few weeks "late", then it's actually on time. If it's on-time, then it's early! Everyone wins! :)

I think monthly Patreon subscribers will understand, as long as it's good content.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
A silver lining in these delays is that I'm recruiting a whole bunch of quality people for my "Ignored" list. My forum life will be noticeable better avoiding certain users I've got to know here in the last few days, so thanks for everything

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'd rather have something proofread and bug free on any realistic timeline than something that's bug ridden and hard to read. Sometime it takes a bit longer for an update due to unforeseen circumstances (like Covid) and the people doing the proofreading also probably have their own jobs to do (include me in this as I do proofreading for another game now).

At least the typical updates from MrJet aren't short and take a while to play through. For example, I like the likes of My New Family, Where The Heart is and New Coral City as they give you a lot of playtime if you're on multiple paths. I wait for others until they get to 500+ new renders over a couple of updates or more.

I look forward to playing it (for free from here) when it does arrive. I suppose the anticipation is heightened with the cliff-hanger from 0.7 and the fact the all the main girls paths have been updated.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Take a page from the customer service world: it's typically better to under promise and over deliver, rather than the other way around.

I'm not complaining, just suggesting whatever approximate release date you might have, add 2-4 weeks to it. If it's a few weeks "late", then it's actually on time. If it's on-time, then it's early! Everyone wins! :)

I think monthly Patreon subscribers will understand, as long as it's good content.
His patrons know already. It is just here that some whiny pirates feel entitled to have the game "NOW".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the next update will there be consequences for the Harem path ? Or should I replay choosing only one girl ?
There is no harem in this game. Plenty of hints from the start that cheating isn;t going to end well.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
The Dev must be aim to release at valentine day ? ;) :cool:
same as AML and PF

Can't wait to play this 3 masterpiece :HideThePain:

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Silence again?promised January 31,then 3 days later, already 2 weeks have passed, all the noodles were removed from the ears?
*sigh* What do you want me to say? That I screwed up the dates? Yes, I screwed up. I didn't take into account that the proofreading would take longer because there was more text in the script, too. As you can understand, my English is far from perfect, so proofreading is hard work, and I can't rush the enthusiasts who help me make the project better.

Honestly, all this hostility seems excessive to me (I'm not talking specifically about your post). I paused on Patreon in January, even though I've been working hard on this update all that month. It will come out for all Patron $5 Tier and above at the same time, without delay. Also, I said that everyone who was my Patron in January or December but is no longer a Patron will also receive the new version. What else should I do?

I learned my lesson for the future, no dates. Not even an estimate. Any plans that may go wrong are definitely going to go wrong, but at least this way you won't get blamed. And, of course, in the future, I'll make a priority on shorter updates. I guess that will be less of a headache for me, and you won't feel cheated because of the long wait times.

PS. Please no need to defend me under this post or anything like that. I understand why some people are upset about the extra wait time and my incorrect predictions about the release date, and I'm just giving my opinion and explaining the whole situation from my perspective. As for the release date, once again, the script is currently being proofread. As soon as it's finished, you'll get a release right away. That's it.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Tsss.... I know you said to not defend you, but Sorry man, it's almost impossible not to. You don't deserve this. Ignore the cry babies. No matter what they say, you are a serious Dev. They are whinning as if you're some type of Devil or Scam, which is far from the truth.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes