Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
amazing game...one of my favourite...Lisa and Jane, rosa and anna are amazing...i want more..hope updates will be released more frequently..and when it's compelte i will buy on steam.
Only 1 update left so won't have too long to wait to buy it.

in the end Emma wasn't the devil..but her stupid friend and MC...i'm sad for her..hope she remain
Emma is now gone. This was the end for the side girl content, the last update is the finale.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Yeah, because as soon as someone couples up they instantly become blind to all other attractive people.....

Telling his friend his sister is hot doesn't mean he's going to drop his pants and fuck her over the table. Fun fact, people in relationships still notice how hot other people are.
I love you always argue against things that I never said and simply you made up yourself. Good job and keep your fantasy going, mate. (y)

Yes, it's what they have been building towards since the last gig.
I'm talking about the actual scene itself. Not the fact that story-wise they're meant to get a contract. The scene felt unnecessary because once Jacob, Rachel, and MC got to the studio, then MC simply left the moment the contract discussion is actually happening.

Yeah because why get someone from the family who's experienced with that kind of thing when they could handle it themselves and get a shitty deal because they have no clue what they are doing.
Rachel herself said that the initial deal was already good, she only made it better. So no need to make up the "get a shitty deal" fantasy in your mind. We can discuss things like proper human being based on what's in the game and my actual comment. Thanks. But if you want to be sarcastic, do we really need an "expert" like Rachel when the other side only have the sound guy? Convenient you skipped that part. :love:

They have been mentioned before, they were bound to show up eventually and given what's going on with Julia it fits. She's got a party coming up and she almost died so the rest of the family were going to show up.
Visiting and showing up for the next party is reasonable, but to suddenly jump in and take over about contract discussion is weird. There's no discussion with the band members about what they (don't) want in the contract at all. They didn't even tell Lisa and Jade. Rachel is just suddenly an expert about the contracts with record label despite saying that she doesn't know much about showbiz. It's simply unrealistic. Just because she has a law degree doesn't mean that she's suddenly an expert at everything. People working in law industry are usually very specific about their expertise.

This is why I feel like the game is unsure what it wants to be. It's trying to be realistic by adding the contract discussion scene, but the discussion is with the sound guy and pretty much skipped just to show MC talking with Naked Park band members. It's trying to be realistic with adding a competent sister for contract discussion, but the other band members didn't even know about it. It's contradictory of the design's intention.

Anyway, thanks for the attempt at having a discussion, Aaron1974.

Ardennen

Nov 15, 2018
In my playthrough MC and Emma are back together.
I just took the option "Spend all the night with Emma and rekindle your love"
You are a bit sleepy at the meeting with the band, but your friends understand why.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any chance for an incest update?
There is no incest in this game, never will be.

You are a bit sleepy at the meeting with the band, but your friends understand why.
I mean, sure, you can play lets pretend and imagine they are together, just ignore the final update and imagine they ran off into the sunset.

Game wise she's gone but you will always have your imagination. No one can take that from you.

Reactions: markel1000 and p22

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
Are you able to roll back and post a screenshot of that option?

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
The renders have always looked great in this game, but the new ones in the latest update look even better and more detailed to me. Plus the animations are excellent too.

Does Mr Jet do all the artwork himself or do other people on his team do it? Either way I would like to see more games (or even renders) done by the same artists.

Reactions: Grimm0ne

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The renders have always looked great in this game, but the new ones in the latest update look even better and more detailed to me. Plus the animations are excellent too.

Does Mr Jet do all the artwork himself or do other people on his team do it? Either way I would like to see more games (or even renders) done by the same artists.
Everything is done by Mr Jet, the only thing they get help with is playtesting and proofreading once the game is almost complete.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes