A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I mean, sure, you can play lets pretend and imagine they are together, just ignore the final update and imagine they ran off into the sunset.

Game wise she's gone but you will always have your imagination. No one can take that from you.
has the dev mentioned this somewhere that Emma won't get an ending? Or are we assuming it because we don't get any RPs from choosing options related with her? I can understand this being the case with other side girls that they won't get an ending ( considering their age etc).But what if someone is particularly on Emma's path and at the end if the MC is not in a relationship with someone else, he goes back to Emma..is it possible or it's completely ruled out?her story is different, also the reason why they broke up doesn't justify completely sidelining her character. Will the dev listen to his patrons if they wished something like this?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha, just checking. I still have some hope.
For Emma?

Dev has done with side girl stuff, next update is the last one and focus on main girls and the endings.

Emma has gone, this was her last appearance.

has the dev mentioned this somewhere that Emma won't get an ending? Or are we assuming it because we don't get any RPs from choosing options related with her? I can understand this being the case with other side girls that they won't get an ending ( considering their age etc).But what if someone is particularly on Emma's path and at the end if the MC is not in a relationship with someone else, he goes back to Emma..is it possible or it's completely ruled out?her story is different, also the reason why they broke up doesn't justify completely sidelining her character.
The only girls getting endings are main girls, dev said this was the last update for side girls Emma, Rosa and Cath, that was the whole point to this update ... to send them off.

Will the dev listen to his patrons if they wished something like this?
Doubtful.

He's been clear on who the main love interests are from day 1 and has never budged on that. People have been asking for Nicole and Emma upgrades for a damn long time and he kept to his lane.

Oh, and coffee shop girl. People wanted more of her and that's another thing that never changed.

He's never changed his story for anyone.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Is it just me or did this update seem shorter than normal? Also, I'm starting to get some house fire vibes. By that I mean that there won't be a truly good end no matter what choices you make. You won't be able to get the girl or girls (Lisa & Jade) and have a successful band. I really, really hope that I am wrong on that.

Reactions: Tunak23

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Doubtful.

He's been clear on who the main love interests are from day 1 and has never budged on that. People have been asking for Nicole and Emma upgrades for a damn long time and he kept to his lane.

Oh, and coffee shop girl. People wanted more of her and that's another thing that never changed.

He's never changed his story for anyone.
That's sad...what makes it worse is the petty reason he gave behind the break-up..at one point(in the flashback) Mc says that Emma is the best girl for him, and moments later, just because she didn't compel her friend to apologise for sharing her "opinion"(even though she tried)..he makes them leave the house and they break up? That's pretty lame. It just makes the MC look like an intolerant jerk.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2017
As the game is beginning to wind down, despite all the fun with the various characters, I am slightly sad there were women I couldn't bang. I thought for sure we were going to be able to steal Jacob's girlfriend at some point, or the girls from the concert at the beginning of the game would come back in some way. Also I know this is an absurd expectation, but I always like to have a harem ending option, especially if I get to keep fucking Rosa and/or Emma.

With that said, I do think the main romanceable options are all pretty great. I'd say I'm currently feeling Lisa+Jade > Selina > Lisa > Anna.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea mc has been gifted too well.

Is there a harem option? I know there is no such information in the tags, so I ask out of curiosity :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
no harem, at best 3some and on 1 ending prolly 1 li and 2 older women (and 1 of those is bitch).

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
anyone know why my save from 0.80 does not show up in saves for the new update? I really don't want to start over from the very beginning again if I don't have to

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Noooo Emma. :cry:
She was the hottest one. :( with that new sister
Well yes she was the "hottest", but I'll take Jane or Jade any day of the week and twice on Sundays. No accounting for taste, but I know what draws me and it's always more than a pretty face.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
hello...I was with Jane on date and Janee is not with MC and cant meet band.what i doing wrong.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
Is it possible in the game to start dating the band's guitarist (I think her name is Jade) without getting into a relationship or having sex with the band's vocalist? Once upon a time I tried to pass, and unfortunately for myself, I could not get such an opportunity. Maybe after a long time something has changed?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible in the game to start dating the band's guitarist (I think her name is Jade) without getting into a relationship or having sex with the band's vocalist? Once upon a time I tried to pass, and unfortunately for myself, I could not get such an opportunity. Maybe after a long time something has changed?
Nope, Jade comes as a package with Lisa.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes