Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
All this talk of Julia for years was fascinating, now we have to hope that the next game will feature her as a romancebil character.

Jul 9, 2021
I'm a bit surprised that MC is the bass player and not the guitar hero. Don't get me wrong, the bass is the unsung hero of any band (props to John Deacon and Geddy Lee).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at least he's not keyboard player, at least basist gets some time in spotlight.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Guitar is for boys. Bass is for men. So, actually... why that 5'2'' 60 pounds sorry excuse for a MC plays bass?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In my early 20's i was 6'3'', 260lbs chinese box pratictioner that could lift quite a lot :D

I think he could play a toy xylophone.
not all can be arnorld schwarzenegger/dwayne "the rock" johnson on their youths.

Reactions: Machete

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Bro03.jpg

Hey guys. Here's a short post with some news. A week ago I finished all my personal stuff and got back to work. Right now I'm finishing the event with Nicole, and soon will start one big story event with Julia and other characters. There's still a lot of work to do, but things are going a lot faster after my short break.

At the moment I have 250+ renders and 2 animations ready. Very soon I will try to increase this number significantly.

Well, I guess, that's all I wanted to say right now. Thank you all for your support and have a great week!

MrJet

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1389738

Hey guys. Here's a short post with some news. A week ago I finished all my personal stuff and got back to work. Right now I'm finishing the event with Nicole, and soon will start one big story event with Julia and other characters. There's still a lot of work to do, but things are going a lot faster after my short break.

At the moment I have 250+ renders and 2 animations ready. Very soon I will try to increase this number significantly.

Well, I guess, that's all I wanted to say right now. Thank you all for your support and have a great week!

MrJet
Nicole is gorgeous as usual.The stockings and heels combination is always a win for me.

Reactions: Carefree247
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes