Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
i had to turn the game off after he went to the girl apartment ... the english was driving me mad .. nobody talks like that ever ..you need to get someone to help you on the phrasing .... the animations wree meh ... and the over all story well the main plot wasnt bad but didnt really get my attention in any way ... i found myself been bored fast and annoyed at the english phrasing sorry man but its just the truth

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Different playthroughs mean different names for the band: "The Immortal Kennys," "Chocolate Starfish" (inspired by Limp Bizkit, of course), "Julia and the Blueballs", and two more in Spanish :LUL:

I dismissed some names like "Merry Emos," "Ratface and the Pack," "Wincest van Gogh" and several others.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What's the name of your band? View attachment 1366824
Being an extremely square person, I chose "Imperfect Season" as a suitably obtuse band name for my first run. I went with "Desperate Fling" for my shockingly enjoyable Selina run. If I get around to a blatant cheating run I'm planning on "Cause For Alarm."

It's interesting how much fun there is in what is theoretically a trivial detail.

Reactions: Machete
Jul 9, 2021
First of all, just want to say this game is friggin awesome, great job on the renders of the girls too.

Playing v0.9 on android and I was wondering if there is a list out there somewhere of the gallery scenes. I think i've unlocked all but 2 but I'm not completely sure. I'm using a pdf walkthrough that is nice and thorough but doesn't make clear what the gallery scenes are.

I'm one of those types that like to hit all the available achievements.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It feels like deja vu at this point lmao. Whenever I decide to check this thread, I see someone asking about Julia. You guys seriously need treatment :LUL:

Reactions: ant007

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It feels like deja vu at this point lmao. Whenever I decide to check this thread, I see someone asking about Julia. You guys seriously need treatment :LUL:
yea sex with julia is definitely most asked thing on this thread, while other threads most asked are saves, mods, updates, etc on this those come miles behind julia.

Reactions: Game Bond

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
My fellow VN worshippers...any idea whence the new update ?...'cause i'm new to this game.....thought i might as well play from the next update.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes