Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i think you dont know nothing about this foum :HideThePain:
Reallllllly?

The nature of F95zone
- I know how this may confuse many of you, but we are a Pirate Site first and foremost. However, we do credit the developers properly so that anyone who enjoyed the content can spare some subscription if they are able to. We also encourage developers to use this site to interact, use as feedback site or even a platform to advertise their games. We still would update any thread to latest version leaked by users regardless of developers. (unless the game has troublesome game breaking bugs)
https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-everyone-happy.9784/

You were saying?

I'll wait for your grovelling apology.

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Well, the ending is finally complete. Huge congrats Mr Jet, this has been one of my most anticipated games with every update and it will feel weird to not expect anything more. The end of an era for sure!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
With its beautiful girls and its ratface MC, with its interesting premise and its not-so-good overall plot, with its fantastic renders and its bland repetitive music, with its sexy sis Julia and its not-fuckable sexy sis Julia...
To sum it up, with its many strengths and some weaknesses, this has been unquestionably one of the top titles in the genre of the past few years. It's always a pleasure to have a project of this relevance be seen through to the very end (at least for now, since apparently a couple more epilogues might me coming later).

Congrats to Mr Jet for that. Also for giving us Selina, Jane and Emma. And also for not killing anyone (he hasn't killed anyone in this latest update, has he? I haven't downloaded it yet :LUL:). Hopefully, the political and economic side of things will get better in the next few months so he can concentrate on whatever new thing he has in mind, which is definitely some game with Julia as the main star :love::BootyTime:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I love Emma my brother

but even if she gets an ending that doesn't mean she'll end up with us her ending could be that she got married to someone else

and that would just break my heart all over again it would be too much for me
:cry: :cry:
There is an ending where the MC and Emma have a date but we don't see anything, it's probable that Mr.Jet will now give us some renders of the two of them

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes