Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't done the ending yet. and I'm having a hard time choosing just one girl in this game. Catherine Jade and Anna are my favorite and props for Selina best sex in game but not for main lis
Catherine and Jade don't have routes.

Jade is attached to Lisa so you need to be on Lisa's route to get the throuple option.

Catherine is just a side girl and only has a couple of scenes but not until late game.

didnt see Harem Tag so i guess there no choice of that ending... my question is, someone is willing to make an Harem mod?
There is no harem at all.

To get a harem would require a ton of work for someone to mod so doubt it will happen.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Uhm, may I ask what happened here ? Because when I played 0.99, I didn't expect the next update to be the last one with the "complete" tag and not even a single new scene.

Like what happened exactly ? Did the author get tired of this ? Was there another kind of problem ? Because this ends rather abruptly. Even 0.99 felt weak in my opinion compared the update before that, but now ...

Sep 3, 2020
No Solo Jade path and it is complete, what a disappointment :S
and just when I was thinking about giving Jade a chance

thank you for the warning brother

I don't do threesomes

this game is well made but I can't deal with this game anymore

all of the best girls are side girls and if you like a girl you have to be in a three-way relationship

or else She's Out Of Reach

I can't lie now I really want to hear people's final thoughts about the game

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes