Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and just when I was thinking about giving Jade a chance
all of the best girls are side girls and if you like a girl you have to be in a three-way relationship
Hate to do this dearheart but it's been made clear from day 1 there were only 4 love interests.

It's always been Selena, Anna, Jane and Lisa.

Emma is getting an ending based on popularity votes, Nicole is still a maybe but the rest were side girls from the start.

Jade doesn't have a solo route because she gets with Lisa unless you are on Lisa's solo route.

hard but possible.. who know
Not really.

If you try dating more than 1 girl they all break up with him so it would require someone to make a whole route to bypass the cheating and then try and make an ending which would be pretty much like making a new game.

That's also the reason no one has modded in an incest route.

Eddie78

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 1310879

Overview:
The main character is a man who just moved to a big city, where he gets a new job and wants to create a music group. New acquaintances, new opportunities, now it's all in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-25
Release Date: 2023-01-24
Developer: Mr Jet -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Other thread: Fan Art Thread
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android (v0.99c): MEGA - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Translation in Spanish - Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod - Restore Nicole Scene Mod -
Special Renders Pack/ - GALLERY UNLOCKER - German translation - Save

Fan Sigs:
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 268866 View attachment 268868 View attachment 268869 View attachment 268870 View attachment 268877 View attachment 268878 View attachment 268876 View attachment 268880 View attachment 268882
View attachment 147338 View attachment 158944 View attachment 158948 View attachment 147334 View attachment 268881 View attachment 158943 View attachment 186508
Season 2?

Reactions: darth81
Sep 3, 2020
Hate to do this dearheart but it's been made clear from day 1 there were only 4 love interests.

Emma is getting an ending based on popularity votes, Nicole is still a maybe but the rest were side girls from the start.

Jade doesn't have a solo route because she gets with Lisa unless you are on Lisa's solo route.

Not really.

If you try dating more than 1 girl they all break up with him so it would require someone to make a whole route to bypass the cheating and then try and make an ending which would be pretty much like making a new game.

I see but my sister I wasn't here day 1

and it still doesn't change the fact that Emma is the best girl in the entire game

you have to agree with me on that

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.01 + Multimod by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 921 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
and just when I was thinking about giving Jade a chance

thank you for the warning brother

I don't do threesomes

this game is well made but I can't deal with this game anymore

all of the best girls are side girls and if you like a girl you have to be in a three-way relationship

or else She's Out Of Reach

I can't lie now I really want to hear people's final thoughts about the game
+1 bro, this game is the proof of stunning renders and animations =/ great AVN. Jade and Nicole is straight up in my top 3 and you can't romance them solo. Also in throuple path you kinda third-wheel Jade and tell your family Lisa is your gf, Jade is OK with it like WTF? Dev is like teasing and punishing us on purpose.

Sep 3, 2020
+1 bro, this game is the proof of stunning renders and animations =/ great AVN. Jade and Nicole is straight up in my top 3 and you can't romance them solo. Also in throuple path you kinda third-wheel Jade and tell your family Lisa is your gf, Jade is OK with it like WTF? Dev is like teasing and punishing us on purpose.
wow poor Jade :cry:

Reactions: OhTheLove

Perished

Dec 9, 2022

Not really.

Yeah from day 1 foundation of main LIs are so weak except Lisa so I guess this was seen coming. Main LIs are so unrelated and random to MCs predicament (except Lisa). Just add a nympho exhibitionist neighbor med student as main LI for a rock star nominee or your sister's older than you BFF, and neither the mysterious newcomer guitar player nor father's former employee (which she shared quite the history with your father -main antagonist-). Just great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird, i have menus.

so for those w/o menus try re-dl (with some downloadmanager like jdownloader) and extract with latest 7zip and check that game isn't blocked by antivirus etc (incl. ms defender).

salome

May 7, 2017
weird, i have menus.

so for those w/o menus try re-dl (with some downloadmanager like jdownloader) and extract with latest 7zip and check that game isn't blocked by antivirus etc (incl. ms defender).
wouldn't that be the renpy version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wouldn't that be the renpy version?
possibly.

This looks like a very normie game. Every girl seem to be "hollywood beautiful." With boobs that are never too big or too small, big cheek bones, with a safe non-thicc/non-sticc figure and 9kgs of eye make-up. Now please tell me I'm wrong. Or at least that the writing makes up for it.
quite right but no 9kilos of make up and girl who uses most make up is mc's band's singer and even she doesn't have that much makeup. unless really puts effort on renders then won't be easy to make ugly girl.

salome

May 7, 2017
possibly.

quite right but no 9kilos of make up and girl who uses most make up is mc's band's singer and even she doesn't have that much makeup. unless really puts effort on renders then won't be easy to make ugly girl.
How to change version?

Jan 18, 2022
Uhm, may I ask what happened here ? Because when I played 0.99, I didn't expect the next update to be the last one with the "complete" tag and not even a single new scene.

Like what happened exactly ? Did the author get tired of this ? Was there another kind of problem ? Because this ends rather abruptly. Even 0.99 felt weak in my opinion compared the update before that, but now ...
0.99 was a beta of the ending since Mr.Jet felt bad about the delays. 1.0 was supposed to be bug fixes to complete the game but its not quite complete because he's adding at least one other ending. This was always supposed to be the end though from what I understand. I haven't played the endings since I was waiting for completion so now I'm deciding if I want to wait for the additional ending(s) and can't comment on the abruptness of the story but I recall it is his first game so he was learning from this. In general a lot of devs seem to have a hard time with the endings though...

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes