Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
I haven't played in about a year; was Nicole (your dad's assistant/short haired blonde iirc) ever made a full-on LI or is she still a sidegirl in the main game? I think last time I was playing I was gunning for her, only to realize I had locked myself out of most of the actual LIs.
Nicole is just a side girl not a main LI.

Reactions: rigoberto2020

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
I didn't like that he made Selina all shy at the end. She is a damn doctor. She isn't an intern. She is a resident, and residents are already doctors. All the time she saying she is an intern and she is going to become a doctor one day.

If he plans to put that on Steam he has at least to change the way he calls Selina an intern.
Did the game specifically call her a resident? Some teaching hospitals do a medical internship, then a medical residency, then a medical fellowship.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
The walkthrough has been updated to v1.0.

Though in practice that just meant updated version numbers, as no substantive game logic has changed between 0.99 and 1.0.

Please let me know if you find any issues with it.

But all in all, I'm happy with the result.
Congratulations on finishing the game MrJet. (y) Well almost.

However I'd like to report what appears to be a bug, preventing access to a couple of scenes in some cases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys is my pc a potato or the sex animations from the last chapter is really heavy and dont run okay ?
It's most likely your computer. BaRS has been upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3. Ren'Py 7.5 and 8 have animation performance issues on old machines.

Last edited:

AceMan07

Sep 29, 2021
I picked everything I was supposed to for the Jane path and NOTHING at the end. Wtf? 1/10
You just played it dumb there is a path where you have to defend Nicole only then you'll move forward with Jane Story line so it's probably 8.5/10 for me.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Did the game specifically call her a resident? Some teaching hospitals do a medical internship, then a medical residency, then a medical fellowship.
the characteristics of what she has been doing in the hospital is not from an internship. unless you didn't play it.

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
the new animations are still not smooth like the old ones. what happen? did you change something? They are jerky.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes