cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys can you tell me whats been added since the version that came out month ago?
v1.0
What's new:
script last update was proofread
bug fixes
31 new animations (+2 reworked)
~40 renders reworked (two scenes with Selina at the beginning of the game)

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
one of the first AVN's and it struck a chord within and been here since. Loved it, will play through all my saves, Thanks Mr.Jet for this, can't wiat for the next (is there a next?)

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
v1.0
What's new:
script last update was proofread
bug fixes
31 new animations (+2 reworked)
~40 renders reworked (two scenes with Selina at the beginning of the game)
But like where are the new animations? what route?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Props to the developers for actually finishing the game. Way too many try to milk that cow forever by just adding nonsensical story which is only an excuse to push a few more naughty scenes per update.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ah it's always a big sad moment for me to finish a VN ; especially a great one like that.
Only did the Lisa path (with Jade cause Jade deserves some love) ; Lisa is best girl btw.
A little sad that we can't proudly say we dating both and have Jade as a kinda 3rd wheel in public... but other than that ; it was a blast, great characters and great ending.

Thanks a lot MrJet for this splendid VN ; I can't wait for your next game but this one will be on my "best VNs" shelves.

BigFreakingGun

Feb 12, 2021
Are there any new scenes in 1.0? Gallery didn't show any.

It's also in the changelog that some early Selina scenes were updated, but the animations compared to the renders around them still look horrible.

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Why some scenes have different clothes ??? and it seems like they are tottally from another time of the day??

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes