Dec 30, 2017
well lisa is quite fast as is ex-gf (if dumps her) and so is selena, rest are average or bit slow. not counting prostitutes mc's brother had.

all girls have ending except ex-gf/gf which is still yet to come and nicole.
Only ending i got is Choosing Selina for a short time and Choosing Both Lisa and Jade.

(I Flirted with everyone)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Great Story, the only thing I still find not answered is whether it was supposed to be Stella with Tom in the bathroom having sex, and if so why the MC would not tell Barry about it

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Great Story, the only thing I still find not answered is whether it was supposed to be Stella with Tom in the bathroom having sex, and if so why the MC would not tell Barry about it
She's not Stella but a random clubgirl. Stella and Barry are in the city on holiday, while it's implied that this is not the first time this girl 'got caught' by Tom. Models may be the same with slight differences, though

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
She's not Stella but a random clubgirl. Stella and Barry are in the city on holiday, while it's implied that this is not the first time this girl 'got caught' by Tom. Models may be the same with slight differences, though
Thats what I was hoping, the model used looks too much like her though

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is it just me but does Jade remind anyone of Yennerfer from Witcher every once in awhile. Cause while I was playing it for the first time during some renders I totally got that vibe from her looks once in awhile for some reason.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Is it just me but does Jade remind anyone of Yennerfer from Witcher every once in awhile. Cause while I was playing it for the first time during some renders I totally got that vibe from her looks once in awhile for some reason.
Absolutely not. Nowhere close. If black hair is all you need, then she must look like a lot of people. You must have played the game recently and see her everywhere.
On the other hand, she has an air of Rachael Leigh Cook...

Reactions: youngethan

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Absolutely not. Nowhere close. If black hair is all you need, then she must look like a lot of people. You must have played the game recently and see her everywhere.
On the other hand, she has an air of Rachael Leigh Cook...
I actually had to look up who Rachael Leigh Cook was lol actually havent played the game in a few years. But I replayed some scenes after making this post and I know what it is that made me think she reminded me of Yennerfer from Witcher. Wasn't just the black hair but her facial expressions at times especially during a close up or when she smiles that just reminded me of her.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I LOVED this game! Heheh, never actually played a "dating" game before, used to harem games, so when it all blew up in my face at the hospital I lost THREE girlfriends. Luckily I still retained Lisa and Jade. Plus, gotta love a game that has a cat in it! After a bit I am going to start it again and play it as a proper dating game and stick with Selina. 5 out of 5!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I LOVED this game! Heheh, never actually played a "dating" game before, used to harem games, so when it all blew up in my face at the hospital I lost THREE girlfriends. Luckily I still retained Lisa and Jade. Plus, gotta love a game that has a cat in it! After a bit I am going to start it again and play it as a proper dating game and stick with Selina. 5 out of 5!
haha didn't think going manslut mode on this one so I didn't see the massive breakup at the hospital. Selina is easily my favorite LI at least once she gets serious with you. Others were fun to see content but none of the rest felt as good as Selina outside of that. idk might be a weird way to describe it even tho all of them become your girlfriend when on their paths but Selina only one that kinda gave me a proper girlfriend vibe. Hope you have fun on your Selina playthrough.

Akeraux

Feb 21, 2020
Good game, feels a bit rushed after the "first´s gig event", but if I wanted something deep to read I would get a book instead.

Selina and Julia best characters, and not having to endure a single scene of incestuos cliché was quite a pleasant surprise.

3/5, would play again if new content is added.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

newbie_78

Sep 24, 2018
I find this game really great, but is it just me or is the MC quite ugly? I don't like his face very much but that's "nature" ;) but what i really don't like is his greasy slicked back hair, which i not only find ugly but also not suiting a rock star

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I find this game really great, but is it just me or is the MC quite ugly? I don't like his face very much but that's "nature" ;) but what i really don't like is his greasy slicked back hair, which i not only find ugly but also not suiting a rock star
yeah but I think what makes it worst he quite skinny and has like no muscle.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes