WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hey! i know this isnt a harem game. but I kinda don't want to miss out too much. so is there any way that I can get as much content as I can without playing it multiple times? or maybe until what point that we have to focus on 1 LI's path? cause focusing on 1 LI's after maybe 1 episode feels rushed for me
Yes.
You can break up with the girls you don't want to have a relationship with.
With Lisa is to follow Mari and Savannah.

With Jane is when your sister confronts you if you are serious.

With Anna is when Catherine tells you to breakup with her.

With Selina is when she asks if you see her as your girlfriend.

You can fool around with them until those triggers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey! i know this isnt a harem game. but I kinda don't want to miss out too much. so is there any way that I can get as much content as I can without playing it multiple times? or maybe until what point that we have to focus on 1 LI's path? cause focusing on 1 LI's after maybe 1 episode feels rushed for me
with wt-mod you can unlock and lock paths freely.

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Yes.
You can break up with the girls you don't want to have a relationship with.
With Lisa is to follow Mari and Savannah.

With Jane is when your sister confronts you if you are serious.

With Anna is when Catherine tells you to breakup with her.

With Selina is when she asks if you see her as your girlfriend.

You can fool around with them until those triggers.
oooh I see! thankyou for explaining!

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I enjoyed this nice game. I recommand it. ;)
One slight regret: no endings with certain female characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started the game and want to stay loyal to Lisa. Will I miss a lot of the game?
i'd say 50% of game. so either saves for each path or tinker with wt-mod if you want to see (near) whole game.

Varkoo91

Oct 24, 2017
Are there any serious consequences for cheating, or is it safe to have sex with only a few girls and not collect too many CP?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any serious consequences for cheating, or is it safe to have sex with only a few girls and not collect too many CP?
cps have no meaning anymore, can fool around until certain scene at hospital when it blows on mc's face.

Reactions: Varkoo91

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Been interested in this game for awhile. are any of the LI in this one slow burn. Only asking as there seems to be a decent amount of girls in this one from the banner and not sure if you can potentially get locked out of a LI early on in this one and would like to go after any of slow burn ones on my first playthrough if there is any.

Last edited:
Reactions: youngethan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Been interested in this game for awhile. are any of the LI in this one slow burn. Only asking as there seems to be a decent amount of girls in this one from the banner and not sure if you can potentially get locked out of a LI early on in this one and would like to go after any of slow burn ones on my first playthrough if there is any.
well lisa is quite fast as is ex-gf (if dumps her) and so is selena, rest are average or bit slow. not counting prostitutes mc's brother had.

Played this game years ago. and just finished it today. Do we only have 2 endings?

Felt bad for selina
all girls have ending except ex-gf/gf which is still yet to come and nicole.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes