Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Where dat Steam release? if anyone has any info about it, could you kindly let me know? I haven't been keeping up with the game and now see that it is completed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where dat Steam release? if anyone has any info about it, could you kindly let me know? I haven't been keeping up with the game and now see that it is completed.
we don't know, maybe dev got on bumpy road (aka steam wanted something changed), no news since october about new game.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Vanilla ass mf creators always run out from ideas quickly because they corner their imagination to the la la land writing instead of type something realistic
The flip-side is the type of creator who has way too many ideas, or who just keeps introducing new love interests, until the whole thing spirals out of control, the story mostly becomes tons of pointless filler, and nothing ever really goes anywhere until the creator eventally burns out and the whole thing gets abandoned.

I know which of the two I'd rather have.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Such a shame that we didn't see Julia have sex , hope to see another game another MC that is not related with Julia as LI
that's been on many players wishlist for a long time, especially after that bath scene.

next game she could be main protagonist.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes