Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
MrJet is russian and was against the war and his government. So, I hope for him he indeed took a break on some exotic beach rather than a more unpleasant situation :HideThePain:
If he's on an exotic beach, he shouldn't let anyone close to his drinks either. With that little guy you're never too cautious.

Also, I agree with those who can't play female protags. I can't relate to that shit; it's impossible for ME to enjoy it. Julia should be a main LI in a new game but never an MC.
And how's a bi male MC a win-win? I don't want anything to do with any dick other than mine, so a bi MC only means content that I won't even see and longer development time, even if it's avoidable.

Let people with diverse sexual orientations enjoy their games, and people with straight orientations enjoy theirs. Don't mix the two things please. You can't imagine how sick I am of stupid futa content in vanilla or harem games where it makes no fucking sense.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but is Rosa and Catherine's role limited to punishing or setting MC straight in regards to Selina? is it possible that without Catherine Rosa disappears to only babysit her grandchild in the epilogue?

i am a little disappointed :cautious:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but is Rosa and Catherine's role limited to punishing or setting MC straight in regards to Selina? is it possible that without Catherine Rosa disappears to only babysit her grandchild in the epilogue?

i am a little disappointed :cautious:
there is no ending for either woman and if accepts c's offer then no selina.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
there is no ending for either woman and if accepts c's offer then no selina.
but it is not true.

there are two possible outcomes to the threesome with Rosa and Catherine: if you are in a relationship with Selina, Rosa threatens you to never do anything like that again, but the ending with Selina is safe; if, on the other hand, you have broken up with Selina (and I think the only way is to get caught with someone else in the hospital) then you sbbate out of the apartment naked, am if you still have some preattainable relationship (e.g. Lisa or Emma) you can still have their ending

what seemed strange to me is that Rosa would only return to Selina's path if Catherine is there, otherwise she simply disappears and steps aside. for goodness sake, better that way

Last edited:

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
Great game. I am waiting new update. I saw last update in autumn 2023. The world need more game like this.

Aramir

May 2, 2018
News

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I last checked in, and I want to fix that. Let me share some details about the development of my ne...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I saw explored all path. it left me feeling a bit like the game completed but not really complete (e.g. the girl in the coffee shop who simply disappears, Nicole and Rosa's defiladed role in Jane and Selina's storylines)

but the experience was still enjoyable, and the endings although quite similar to each other still added something to the story, sometimes positively and sometimes negatively.
in my opinion Jane, by far my favorite, deserved a better ending, which slips heavily toward the gold digger (the lamborghini, the exclusive restaurant, the super engagement ring...)
I found the others better, maybe a little limited Lisa and Jade's, but still enjoyable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I saw explored all path. it left me feeling a bit like the game completed but not really complete (e.g. the girl in the coffee shop who simply disappears, Nicole and Rosa's defiladed role in Jane and Selina's storylines)
well not all were lis or even fuckbuddies.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes