lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
DominoBeach Logo 4.png

ch01w045.jpg

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share some updates with you all.

I'm slowly but surely approaching the end of development for the first episode. I've got a little under 1,500 renders ready to go. All that's left is to finish one lewd scene and the animations for it, but other than that, the episode is fully playable and complete. I also need to finalize the main menu and tie up some loose ends with the game's interface. Then I'll spend a few days translating the text and polishing up the little details.

Right now, my plan is to release the game by July 15th. That gives me a whole month to wrap everything up, which I think is more than doable.

Looking at the episode I've put together, I'm really happy with how it's turned out. Although I'm constantly tempted to add, tweak, or improve things, I know that would only drag out the development process, so I'm trying my best to resist the urge. It's all about managing my time as efficiently as possible.

I do want to give you all a heads up that there won't be too many lewd scenes in the first episode. With my last game, I kind of jumped the gun with those scenes, which made some characters come across as a bit too easy. Plus, this is the first episode - the beginning - so it's more about introducing new characters, love interests, and the game's setting. That said, there are definitely some romantic relationships starting to blossom.

I also spent a bit of time working on the game's logo (you can check it out in the images). I made a few versions with different color schemes. I think it came out simple but pretty solid, especially considering my minimal experience in creating logos and icons. I'm pretty pleased with the result.

That's about it for now. I'll try to make a post soon introducing the main romance options. Thanks to everyone for your support!

MrJet

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
will there be domino cookies too aka blacks on blondes? if so then better notify joshy92.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
View attachment 3729471

View attachment 3729478

I'm slowly but surely approaching the end of development for the first episode. I've got a little under 1,500 renders ready to go. All that's left is to finish one lewd scene and the animations for it, but other than that, the episode is fully playable and complete. I also need to finalize the main menu and tie up some loose ends with the game's interface. Then I'll spend a few days translating the text and polishing up the little details.

Right now, my plan is to release the game by July 15th. That gives me a whole month to wrap everything up, which I think is more than doable.

Looking at the episode I've put together, I'm really happy with how it's turned out. Although I'm constantly tempted to add, tweak, or improve things, I know that would only drag out the development process, so I'm trying my best to resist the urge. It's all about managing my time as efficiently as possible.

I do want to give you all a heads up that there won't be too many lewd scenes in the first episode. With my last game, I kind of jumped the gun with those scenes, which made some characters come across as a bit too easy. Plus, this is the first episode - the beginning - so it's more about introducing new characters, love interests, and the game's setting. That said, there are definitely some romantic relationships starting to blossom.

I also spent a bit of time working on the game's logo (you can check it out in the images). I made a few versions with different color schemes. I think it came out simple but pretty solid, especially considering my minimal experience in creating logos and icons. I'm pretty pleased with the result.

That's about it for now. I'll try to make a post soon introducing the main romance options. Thanks to everyone for your support!

MrJet
I think we should already create a page for the new game.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
View attachment 3729471

View attachment 3729478

MrJet
thanks for the info. quick question, is become-a-rock-star fully done or should we expect more patch?

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Screenshot_313.jpg

News

Hey everyone! Sharing some updates with you all.

I'm almost done with the first episode. Recently, I finished working on the new interface and main menu. Nothing too fancy or groundbreaking, but it looks pretty decent. You can check it out in the images attached to this post. I've also wrapped up a lewd scene and am finishing up rendering the last animations. Overall, the episode turned out quite packed and does a great job as the "opener." In the coming days, I'll start working on the translation, proofreading, and all the subsequent details. For now, the tentative release date is set for July 6th. Hopefully, I'll be able to meet this deadline. Thanks for all your support!

MrJet

4.20 star(s) 237 Votes