grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Game doesn't work in Firefox. No text or images are being shown
Same here, After the disclaimer i just see the main character and blue backround and cannot progress. Does not work with Firefox,. but i am trying chrome and it seems to be ok
Firefox. My bad, I should have said it from the start.
Durville Spyderwraith Elgate I think I fixed it, could you check it here (you might need to hit CTRL + F5 to force download new code. If it's working then I'll update the offline pack too.

Reactions: Elgate

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Same here with Firefox. Doesn't even get the disclaimer with IE or Edge. I don't use Chrome and I am not going to ever have it.
Could you try now the online version? I think it works. You might need to hit CTRL + F5 to refresh the code though.

good taste in actresses, will try it out
Haha, thanks. Let me know what you think.

For starters, it looks good.

Is there gonna be "landlady/roommate" action in the future?
Thank you! There's already some action with your landlady. You just need to have some luck and encounter a random event.

Indorlan

Sep 23, 2019
I dont wanna piss off anyone here but .

Last edited:

dimtd

Jul 22, 2017
At the moment there's no gay content, and it will be avoidable.

Well, shit. I'm not sure about the delayes, might cut them down.
But the gifs? Honestly? I thought they are the best!:)

Maybe only my taste. Never really liked delays because it is everytime too long without a real purpose.

Same with the gifs, illustrating every action with a gif is counter productive. The page become too heavy to read.
Some gif are also a turnoff for me (I think I may not the only one?). Maybe make them avoidable?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Will there be traps, or is the gay content going to be dominating other alphas?
Yeah, it's more about you going on an adventure to explore stuff, and, yes, totally dealing with alpha gay types. There are some hints about it already in a game, but at the moment it's totally not implemented. And this is actually the question to you - what should be my next focus. THere's a poll on Patreon about it, but I'll be more than happy to listen to your thoughts here.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Some nice content, but quite grindey as well. I hope that maybe there will be a cheat feature where you can level up multiple times per day.
Yeah, I guess it needs balance. There's an additional level up in the garden, lol;) The whole level up system is a bit of a crazy idea, not sure if it works, I thought it's funny;)

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes