PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
mhm... seems like I have found out a bug. When entering Alexa's room and then comparing who has a bigger dick the game is stuck with no option to go forth or back. And yeah.... the delays are killing the immersion...
Oh and btw the game seems wonky on latest opera dev (like the earlier ppl reported - can't go past the first screen) however works with latest vivaldi stable.
Oh and btw part 2 - I would advise to replace the gifs with mp4/webm's where possible - this due to better quality and size.

And lastly -- this game has some serious potential!

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Lol finally HTML game wiithout sissy shit lol , i see that there is Femdom tag how come ? this game called become alpha you mean there is beta path ?
Actually, in a way there is. But more importantly - you wouldn't be a proper alpha if you wouldn't have powerful women against you. I mean, Alexa is pretty fucking intimidating;) That's the whole fun I think to overpower her.

Daphne rosen, I see you're a man of culture.
Lol, yeah. She was one of my favs back in a day. I thought it would be nice to see her in action again:)

Only just looked into the intro and I must say I already like it! There is even some nice humor in it.
I anxious for more :)
Thank you! Let me know what you think after playing more!

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I'd be nice if the sex scenes used the actresses you were fucking, but great work other then that. could lessen up on the grotesque gifs too.
Thanks.
As for the sex scenes - it can be done, totally, I have it planned. But it's a lot of work. So again it's a question of priority, which I'll happily discuss with you guys.

delaysssssss .... even for save?? :)

and btw , i believe it need a back button (at least for now) so many times i got the end of content dead end
You've been heard. I'll ease out on the delays, cut them in half or something. Will upload new version online in around an hour.

As for the dead end - it's actually not a dead end. I mean, there's no content, but you can move along, and you'll get the love/domination yields for clicking the button. There's even a 40% chance for a big bonus yield, if you'll get the "Emotional stuff coming in" button;)

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
You might want to consider converting your gifs to a webm format, especially when your game is so heavy on them.
Also I'm a bit unsure if this is because it's an early game or what, but it was rather confusing that I had like 4 lvls in dominance and was a jerk, but then spent my love points and became a beta, it seemed worse for the route I was going for, but it were a bit unclear.
Other than that, nothing that haven't been said like removal of delays and grotesque imagery (I get the meme you lvl up on the toilet, but I don't want to watch shit being sprayed everywhere in a game where I'm supposed to jerk off as well).

Reactions: grave_merc

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
This is as solid a new game as you are ever likely to see.

Its got 1500 images, most of which are GIFs
Its sugarcube Twine (so easy to cheat)
Its actually got UX design points and isn't just base twine

Criticisms so far - these are minor gripes.

No Gif should ever last more than 15-20 seconds that first GIF feels like it goes on for minutes and teh second one for over a minute. 99% of people aren't going to sit through that, the games massive already no point having content that no one is going to watch. One way round it is to split the gif into multiple gifs that the user can watch on the same screen.

The first decision obviously influences stats but the user isn't told what they do. I'm guessing heart means you have more charm? fist means you have more strength? It would be good to know what they are and what they will mean for the game before selecting them. I found out what they do a bit later but some form of initial introduction to the screens and stats would be great.

Things are greyed out sometimes and I can't figure out why, I could level up both stats but when i took a shit I could only level up one and know its greyed out. I don't really like the whole levelling up in the bathroom mechanic as its often occupied.

I do like the humour, but seeing the same joke multiple times is going to start to grate especially with the delays. they are okay first time round

Last edited:

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Guys I'm so sorry but I'm not able to answer all the comments, as I'm also trying to fix the issues at the same time.

I've just uploaded new version online, 0.211, which fixes the dead end in "Compare Dicks" and fixes the event when Daphne comes in while you masturbate. You can just refresh in the browser.

Same issue, seems to work on chrome.
Are you using online version or offline? If offline - I'll upload a new version in about 30 minutes that will fix your issue.

Additionally - I'm working now on speeding up the delays x2, as it should be easily doable.

I'll be answering more when I'm done with the above.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK AND WARM WORDS,
You Guys are awesome!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys I'm so sorry but I'm not able to answer all the comments, as I'm also trying to fix the issues at the same time.

I've just uploaded new version online, 0.211, which fixes the dead end in "Compare Dicks" and fixes the event when Daphne comes in while you masturbate. You can just refresh in the browser.

Are you using online version or offline? If offline - I'll upload a new version in about 30 minutes that will fix your issue.

Additionally - I'm working now on speeding up the delays x2, as it should be easily doable.

I'll be answering more when I'm done with the above.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK AND WARM WORDS,
You Guys are awesome!
That's great!
BTW is it working with Firefox? Because I can not make it work with offline version..

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
dingo4life
Ok, another version went online, 0.212. This has quicker animations x2. I'm not sure if it's not too quick, but I want to ask you guys what you think? I also replaced a gif in the bathroom to be less off putting;) It might need to CTRL+F5 to see the new one though.

MRG101 Ecchigamer Pif paf
I'm just uploading new offline version that works in Firefox.
You can download just a game html here below.
Just replace the index file that's currently in a main dir.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
dingo4life
Ok, another version went online, 0.212. This has quicker animations x2. I'm not sure if it's not too quick, but I want to ask you guys what you think? I also replaced a gif in the bathroom to be less off putting;) It might need to CTRL+F5 to see the new one though.

This one works with offline + opera dev so at least one "bug" has been solved ;)
Aaaand the comparing dicks works now too.... pity it's end of content :LOL:

Oh and the animation is much better now ! Doesn't seem to be too fast for me!
Overall --- EAGERLY awaiting an update sometimes in the future (y)

Ecchigamer

Jan 27, 2020
dingo4life

Thanks!
Working in firefox and running much faster:)
enjoying the game so far! keep it up!

D

Deleted member 520609

For my 2 cents I fuckin love all the gifs, even the ones without tiddies or other erotic accoutrements. Totally fits with the tone.

Reactions: Tinuss
3.40 star(s) 37 Votes