grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
It's not necessarily the new version that caused it and could have just been a coincidence. I've had saves for a few HTML games I downloaded and played offline disappear. In Chrome at least after a while the cache will fill and so the older files are replaced. In my case it were my saves from games - luckily I was able to go into the backups of my PC and restore the cache to get them back. What I do now is use the save to disk and load from disk options so it doesn't happen again.
The saves in HTML games are kept in browser cache, which means that when you clear cache, or play in incognito mode (which clears cache when you exit) your saves will be gone. What's more - those saves are kept separately for each address, which means that saves made on becomealphagame.com won't be accessible in (because adding www. makes it a different address). You can always save to offline, which I recommend to do.

is there a way to save?? All the options for save are not available.
You have to be in location to save.

Is the landlady meant to be your mom? I see this has an incest tag but I dont see any of it. Granted Ive played a couple mins but am I wasting my time here or is there some sort of code I need to activate it?
You can choose her to be your aunt.

Is there a list with the quests and their triggers???
Nope. I still hope someone from the community will make it;)

:cry: Same action for same character only once per day, really annoying to me…
Can you make that an optional (Once by default and no limit is optional) or tell us how to change it? Like, make a console command?
SugarCube.State.variables.activitiesDone = []

Reactions: lucifer092

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
question the alphamale.mp4 clip located in become alpha>media>story>intro, those anyone know the actresses names or video source?

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
Ok, so I've gone through quite a few lesson at the university and not once have I been able to focus and learn anything... Is there something I'm missing?

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
The saves in HTML games are kept in browser cache, which means that when you clear cache, or play in incognito mode (which clears cache when you exit) your saves will be gone. What's more - those saves are kept separately for each address, which means that saves made on becomealphagame.com won't be accessible in (because adding www. makes it a different address). You can always save to offline, which I recommend to do.
When it happened to me I wasn't using Incognito mode or clearing the cache manually. Hence me thinking there is also a cache limit as once it is reached then older stuff is removed. Guess depends on how many other sites are visited, etc as to how quickly it fills.

Reactions: Cândido Faísca
Jan 26, 2018
Suggestion: Add a skip to each chapter/update you release, that way people won´t complain about saves. For example, I completely lose my desire to play if I have to start a new game, too much grind.

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
Am I the only one having serious problems getting the "Meatbags quest" to start? As far as I know it should fire 7 days after the Daphne's secret quest is concluded, when sleeping in your room, yet nothing happens.

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Become Alpha [v0.3.06] [Compressed]

Original Size All: 1.75 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 961 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Ok, so I've gone through quite a few lesson at the university and not once have I been able to focus and learn anything... Is there something I'm missing?
The odds are better the more Dom/love levels you have . But i will check the odds because maybe it's too steep.

is there a Non-alpha route? like sissyfication/NTR/femdom?
There's a love route but it's not the same, so i think the answer is no.

When it happened to me I wasn't using Incognito mode or clearing the cache manually. Hence me thinking there is also a cache limit as once it is reached then older stuff is removed. Guess depends on how many other sites are visited, etc as to how quickly it fills.
We're you playing online? If so make sure you're on exactly the same address. The save cache is for the web address ( and have different storage, it might be good to check both)

Suggestion: Add a skip to each chapter/update you release, that way people won´t complain about saves. For example, I completely lose my desire to play if I have to start a new game, too much grind.
Skip is not really an option, but I'll think about a feature like that.

Am I the only one having serious problems getting the "Meatbags quest" to start? As far as I know it should fire 7 days after the Daphne's secret quest is concluded, when sleeping in your room, yet nothing happens.
Will check and let you know.

I have fapmode throughout, should I check those 4 options, or just choose the last line of fap mode
Not sure what you mean.

Become Alpha [v0.3.06] [Compressed]

Original Size All: 1.75 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 961 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks man!

Reactions: Henry73au

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
[QUOTE = "Tomb_mercutio, post: 6055890, member: 2235469"]

[/TRÍCH DẪN]
i want the easiest way , in my fapmode option there are 4 options , i turn it all ON , so is it ok bro , i want to play as fast as i can .. for purpose ... fap

Left Tim option and Optional Fist, which side should I choose

Reactions: grave_merc

mrpopo

Aug 7, 2016
how to do daphnes quest i cant get into her room to get the key for the cellar? it says her room is locked?

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
how to do daphnes quest i cant get into her room to get the key for the cellar? it says her room is locked?
She might have locked the room if she was angry at you. If you're playing 0.3.06 and she likes you, there's a big chance she'll decide to unlock the doors during weekly stats.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I respect the dev for putting so much effort into this game, but there is such an insane amount of useless text and pictures... it's almost the opposite problem of what every other game has (not enough content), this just has way too much jokey writing and memes. The game seems so polished which is very appreciated, but it's just very hard to play through it and follow what's going on when 90% of the text is trying so hard to make you laugh, and you're just forced to scroll through this no-longer-funny dialogue you've already read a million times. It's a shame because like I said there's a lot of potential and clearly the dev put a lot of effort into it but it's so misdirected.

But since I have hope for this game, here's some specific feedback: putting energy costs into seemingly useless actions (like going to the bathroom) is a terrible idea! If there's nothing useful to gain from it, why make it cost energy? (And furthermore, why is it there?) And if there is something to gain from it, then I'm forced to memorize which actions are actually worth doing and which aren't, which isn't fun at all. I suggest both removing energy costs from most useless actions and also allowing players to preview what they will get from a certain action, maybe by showing a tooltip when hovering over an action.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
We're you playing online? If so make sure you're on exactly the same address. The save cache is for the web address ( and have different storage, it might be good to check both)
No. Always played the offline version. But as I mentioned, after it happened I've always now saved to disk for peace of mind.

Reactions: grave_merc

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Must there be so many dumb Trump references? Got enough of his bullshit the past 4 years. Really dates the game.

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes