grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.31 Dancing king
Hi guys.
Another update, with three new random events, each of them with ton of media and content. By the way, this update was mainly done by _iAmSorry_ , who is a new team member. Meanwhile, locodahmerio and myself are working on a bigger update on Halloween. I hope we'll manage to finish it on time (it's kinda huge).

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:
1. New kid on the block
So the good news is - we have another team member. Apart from myself and locodahmerio, we're now joined by _iAmSorry_, who will write events, and moderate F95Zone.

2. Dancefloor encounters
There are three new chicks in the club waiting to get a good fuck. All you need to do is pass some very simple tests, and they're yours. Are you brave enough to try?
All three chicks are available in "The Slaughterhouse" club's dancefloor area. Just dance or creep around, and hope that you'll meet one of them.
0331_dancefloor_1.jpg
0331_dancefloor_2.jpg
0331_dancefloor_3.jpg
By the way, this events were written by IAmSorry! Hope you like his style!
3. Important fix for Different Kind of Meatbags quest
One of the users send us a bug with this quest - he wasn't able to carry meatbags to the car one by one. This turned out to be a very important big, and now it's fixed.

4. Additional clips for creeping on the dancefloor activity
locodahmerio found some good clips for you guys. Enjoy!

5. Cleaning around the game
So basically, now that there's three of us, I will not be engaging in the social part of the game, instead Discord and F95Zone will now be managed by _iAmSorry_ and locodahmerio, and I will only reply on the emails. The reason is - I'm an introvert and dealing with random people makes me depressed, and somehow emails are ok (don't ask me why). So I adjusted all the info about who you should contact for bug reporting and stuff like that. Hopefully now the guys will put some life into game's social life, because, let's be honest - I wasn't doing a good job with it.

Thanks,
GM

Last edited:

bobbyperu

Oct 28, 2022
Please, how can I get out of the house? I can´t start the college mission
i cant leave Daphnes home!? anyone the same problem?
Hello, I'm the new dev, joined the team a few weeks ago.

We are aware of this bug, unfortunately this is more complicated then it seems.

We are working on this problem, but for now the only solution we can recommend is to start the game from the beginning.

Reactions: AiKNicK

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
v. 0.3.31 Dancing king
Hi guys.
Another update, with three new random events, each of them with ton of media and content. By the way, this update was mainly done by _iAmSorry_ , who is a new team member. Meanwhile, locodahmerio and myself are working on a bigger update on Halloween. I hope we'll manage to finish it on time (it's kinda huge).

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:
1. New kid on the block
So the good news is - we have another team member. Apart from myself and locodahmerio, we're now joined by _iAmSorry_, who will write events, and moderate F95Zone.

2. Dancefloor encounters
There are three new chicks in the club waiting to get a good fuck. All you need to do is pass some very simple tests, and they're yours. Are you brave enough to try?
All three chicks are available in "The Slaughterhouse" club's dancefloor area. Just dance or creep around, and hope that you'll meet one of them.
View attachment 2129587
View attachment 2129588
View attachment 2129589
By the way, this events were written by IAmSorry! Hope you like his style!
3. Important fix for Different Kind of Meatbags quest
One of the users send us a bug with this quest - he wasn't able to carry meatbags to the car one by one. This turned out to be a very important big, and now it's fixed.

4. Additional clips for creeping on the dancefloor activity
locodahmerio found some good clips for you guys. Enjoy!

5. Cleaning around the game
So basically, now that there's three of us, I will not be engaging in the social part of the game, instead Discord and F95Zone will now be managed by _iAmSorry_ and locodahmerio, and I will only reply on the emails. The reason is - I'm an introvert and dealing with random people makes me depressed, and somehow emails are ok (don't ask me why). So I adjusted all the info about who you should contact for bug reporting and stuff like that. Hopefully now the guys will put some life into game's social life, because, let's be honest - I wasn't doing a good job with it.

Thanks,
GM
You should probably report the updates so that we can update the OP. Do you know how to?

AiKNicK

Jan 7, 2018
Hello, I'm the new dev, joined the team a few weeks ago.

We are aware of this bug, unfortunately this is more complicated then it seems.

We are working on this problem, but for now the only solution we can recommend is to start the game from the beginning.
Thanks, I had solved starting again.

grave_merc

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
v. 0.3.32 Halloween
Allright! Halloween is here! Just one week late, which is a huge improvement from Christmas update being released in April, lol;)
Anyway, this quest is huge. It's the biggest quest in the game. With 1681 lines of code it beats "Different Kind of Meatbags", which was the longest quest until now!:)
I hope you guys like it - me, locodahmerio and _iAmSorry_ worked our asses off to write it, test it, make it fun and sexy for you. The guys are still learning to do this stuff, so let them know in the comments if you enjoy it!
Apart from that, there was a lot of changes in the code to make things work, so a lot things might break. We tried to test it, but you never know. Send me your saves if you find something!

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:

1. Halloween quest
So, Halloween is finally here! And similarily to XXXmas, it's in a form of a quest that automatically repeats each in-game year (in the settings you can change how often that is).
Anyway, this one is really big, and involves Alexa and Kelly, along with some other random encounters and characters, including some gay content that will randomly show up if it's turned on.
0332_alexa.jpg
0332_kelly.jpg
0332_horror.jpg
0332_addams.jpg
0332_jason.jpg
Me, locodahmerio and _iAmSorry_ worked our asses off to deliver this to you, I hope you guys will like it!

2. Shitload of typos fixed
@Lord_Goran on Discord sent us a shitload of typos. They should now be fixed:
  • 31581 needs i_guess.mp4.mp4 changed to i_guess.mp4
  • line 45031 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 45101 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 47036 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 47106 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 49052 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 49122 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 81683 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 81753 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 84666 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 84736 needs thighs changed to tights
  • line 94115 needs >> added to the end of it
  • line 94151 @amia.name needs to be changed to Amia
  • line 94160 needs [object Object] name changed to Amia
  • line 61258 "recepy" needs to be changed to "recipe".
  • line 52654 "uncofortable" needs to be changed to "uncomfortable".

3. Shitload of other changes
So basically, Halloween not only is a huge quest, but it also works in a very specific way, and I had to make a shitload of small edits all around the place to make it run properly. While doing them, I encountered a lot of problems and bugs, which I hope I fixed. Although some of them were in places of the code that are used by very different mechanics in the game, so I'm not actually sure if I haven't broke something that was working before. Please let me know of any problems you'll encounter.

4. Bug hunt
I'm determined to finally fix this one fucking bug, that was eluding capture from the very first days of game - it's the one that makes player unable to leave Daphne's house at the beginning of the game, or other problems like that (something is not happening and it should be happening). Unfortunately, it's a very serious bug, which requires player to restart the game from beginning each time it happens. If you encounter anything that fits the above description - send me your save at mescalus3k@gmail.com

Reactions: meleaguance
3.40 star(s) 37 Votes