Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
I am very bad at coding stuff, so even with the little guide at the post I still couldn't do it. How do you do it, if it's not too bothersome to answer?
This is not meant to be rude. But how the effin hello did you miss this? You scroll past it to download?

I had to come back to my post after I found it. You want to follow the steps in this post. Take your time. It'll prolly take you a couple of attempts to figure it all out. All the links you need will be found in it.

Guide to Hacking Twine (HTML Games)

That should get you rolling.

1666137648602.png

Last edited:

kirbe7

Dec 6, 2018
v. 0.3.30 Get your groove on

Hi guys.
We've got a big update for you this time. There's a bunch of new content and bug fixes in this one, so we hope you'll all enjoy it.
I know the updates were scarce lately, and we're sorry. We had shitload of problems, including disk crash that made all the work from August and September go to shit. But we are planning at least two new updates in next 2 weeks, including one with Halloween theme, so keep your eyes peeled!
As always we would like to thank you for your patience and continued support.
Have fun dudes!

Play online:
Play offline:
Help:

Changelog:
1. New Supporter code
There's a new Supporter code to turn on Fap mode for our SubscribeStar patrons. The code is based on our top secret findings about a certain well-know dickhead politician. You can get the new code here:

2. The Slaughterhouse club is open for business!
In the City Center area you can find a club called The Slaughterhouse. And the good news is - it's finally open! You can dance your ass off, or just creep around the dance floor, looking at sexy chicks. And while you're at it, why not get a shot at the bar? Who knows, maybe you'll even manage to hook up with a sexy bartender...
View attachment 2106654
And we all know, that most of the action in the clubs happen in the bathrooms. So why don't you check it too?
View attachment 2106655
There's also a VIP room, but it's not yet completed yet. We will add it in future updates.

3. College locker room
No gym is complete without a locker room, right? And no locker room is complete without some cheerleaders. So now you can go to College Gym to peek, and, with a bit of luck, find some hotties having fun. And it also includes gay, trans and pissing content too!
View attachment 2106656

4. More cash
While playing the game, I noticed that I'm always low on cash. Maybe that just me, but experimentally I've made starting allowance 150$ (was 100$ before)!

5. Important change in the action buttons
Because of some problems reported by the players, I had to change the way buttons in the game are treated by the engine. This especially touches the buttons that display when the location is closed (for example, when Daphne is in her room, you should see the buttons to knock etc.). There's a lot of buttons like that in the game, and even though I think I've checked them all, there might be some that disappeared as a result of this change. So if you notice any buttons missing - let me know.

6. Fixed hints
A lot of people were reporting problems with hints, either that they were not showing at all, or that after buying a hint the window didn't scroll down. I've changed the code that displays hints, which should fix those bugs and result in some overall improvements in the way hints display.
Additionally, I've also added a lot of new hints, and fixed some old ones that were turned off by accident.

Minor changes
7. New effect - Horny
This effect will give players 150% yields on dom and love.
8. Relaxed effect with bigger yields
Previously, Relaxed effect got players 110% of dom and love. Now it's 125%.
9. Running in the College Gym
Added new activity in the College Gym - running a lap!
10. Weekly stats - changed the effect that players get after a good night sleep
Before, during weekly stats, if a player had a good night sleep he would get "Speedy Gonzales" effect. This is the same effect that player gets after snorting speed, so it was kinda weird. I now changed it to "Horny" effect.

Bug fixes
11. Fixed a problem with the quest "Versus the hoarders" triggering even though it shouldn't. To trigger it, you need to go to the Garden when Alexa is not there.
12. Fixed a problem with Karma quest not starting. Remember - to start this quest you need to be in a Sex Ed class, with both Karma and Amia present!!!
13. Fixed a problem that made player skip quest with Karma when he skipped a test in progress.
14. A bunch of small fixes for Bad Karma quest.
15. Fixed a problem where players were accidentally skipping part of "College, here I come" quest.
16. Fixed a problem where players couldn't use Sex Ed class if Amia wasn't there.
17. Fixed a bug, where player could peek in the college toilet even though Amia was there.
18. Fixed a bug where sublocations of the location were accessible even though parent location was not.
19. Fixed a problem with College sublocations were sometimes not accessible even though they should be.
20. Fixed the problem with some of the activities in the College were accessible during the weekends while they shouldn't.
21. Fixed a problem that made some of the buttons accessible for the player even though the entire location was locked away.
22. Fixed for the random event with Daphne that happened while player was looking at the memes in his room.
23. Fixed a problem with toilet in the Market Center was sometimes not working properly.
24. Fixed a problem with masturbating in the toilet in Market Center.
25. Fixes and typos in the weekly stats
26. Fixed a graphical bug with the bullet points in the support screen for Edge users.
27. Fixed a graphical bug with avatars over location buttons.
28. Fixed the problem with hints not scrolling.
29. Fixed typos with some of the old hints.

Grave and Loco
Any chance to see new Alexa content in the upcoming updates? I love her character so much :D

RogeredBacon

May 29, 2018
I am very bad at coding stuff, so even with the little guide at the post I still couldn't do it. How do you do it, if it's not too bothersome to answer?
You can really easily modify SugarCube based twine games in the browser, whether they're offline or online.

If you open your browser console:

This varies by browser, but right-clicking and selecting `inspect element` then selecting the console tab in the window that pops out.​

Then you start typing:

SugarCube.State.variables. (this is where the game stores all its variables, the . means list them all)​

When you add the . after variables it will give you an autocomplete list of available variables; you can start typing and it will shorten the list:

SugarCube.State.variables.m -> will give you mom, money, muscle etc. depending on the game​

If it doesnt show you a value already below where you're typing:

SugarCube.State.variables.energy
-> 100

You can add another . and do the same again:

SugarCube.State.variables.player. <list-> health, energy, corruption etc​

When you find the variable you want to change (needs to be one that shows you a value already) you can change its value yourself by typing:

SugarCube.State.variables.money = 999999

TLDR;

For this game if you type:

SugarCube.State.variables.supporter you will see that it already has a value of 0​

So if you type:

SugarCube.State.variables.supporter = 1 the game thinks you're a supporter without needing to know the code.​

FYI if a value is boolean, true or false, this may be represented by 0(false) 1(true)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
does anyone know the name of the actress that plays prostitute 5 :unsure:

EDIT: nvm find it

Last edited:

vasnix

Oct 24, 2017
The look for printer does not work when you look for the printer in alexa's room. EDIT: go steal a marshmellow to get the quest to work.

Protomous

Aug 30, 2019
This is not meant to be rude. But how the effin hello did you miss this? You scroll past it to download?

I had to come back to my post after I found it. You want to follow the steps in this post. Take your time. It'll prolly take you a couple of attempts to figure it all out. All the links you need will be found in it.

Guide to Hacking Twine (HTML Games)

That should get you rolling.

View attachment 2109448
I didn't miss it, as I mentioned in my post. It just didn't work. I even copy pasted it on the search function of notepad++ to be sure and it just didn't find that line, and didnt replace anything with the second one when I tried searching and replacing

MRO900

Apr 14, 2020

so I tried applying the Lisa Ann Mod to 3.3 but I failed cause I suck at coding. This file has the 3.3 html and media with the Lisa Ann code copied to it as well as Lisa Ann media. If anyone is good at coding at wants to fix it then I'd really appreciate it.

Reactions: Tutuooo
3.40 star(s) 37 Votes