bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BecomeSomeone-1.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Dev has been drip feeding us content for quite a while now. I haven't seen anything of substance since the political campaign.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I've been trying to continue Bernice quest and it says to "Have an average public support of at least 60%".I tried everything to raise it but I'm still stuck at 55.6% and I even tried to use SugarCube.State.variables cheat but it gets reset back to 55.6%.Can anybody help me please?

MRO900

Apr 14, 2020
Bug Report for some reason sound is not working. I tried pressing on it to turn sound on but it wont turn on.

MRO900

Apr 14, 2020
Dunno, it works just fine on my end...
View attachment 3485764
Maybe if you can try adjusting the volume level instead of clickiing the volume symbol? :unsure:
PS: there isn't much audio in this clip anyway, just some light moaning.
Edit: The code also does not have "muted" in it so the video file should play without being muted. Maybe it's a browser setting adjustment? :unsure:
Idk adjusting the volume level doesn't do anything and idk if browser setting has anything to do w it cause im playing on joiplay.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Enter all of these console codes (or the one/s you need) and it should work ;)
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.pol.support.populists = 60
SugarCube.State.variables.pol.support.statists = 60
SugarCube.State.variables.pol.support.unions = 60
SugarCube.State.variables.pol.support.corporates = 60
SugarCube.State.variables.pol.support.sexualists = 60
SugarCube.State.variables.pol.support.traditionalists = 60
SugarCube.State.variables.pol.support.protectionists = 60
SugarCube.State.variables.pol.support.liberalists = 60
All of these together give you the "Average support", that's why the SugarCube.State.variables.pol.averageSupport = 60
didn't work.
Sorry about that :rolleyes::oops:
Thank you it worked.

LASAN NIKHIL

Mar 29, 2024
Mom = Bridgette B
Abaigail = Sophia dee
Eva wentworth = Eva nutty
Grandma = Julia Ann
AUNT = Cherie Devil
Cousin = search"obidient daughter slave"

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
stuck with graduation. looks like i'll have to continue taking classes, but i haven't found any information about my progress. probably missed some glues by skipping tons of text. or should i take extra lessons?

edit: nvm. too many elderly overweight ladies for me to pass this amount of grind.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Vln_, good morning.

Even though I've personally heavily modded the game there's a couple of things right off the bat (even in v1.38) that should be looked at and potentially addressed. BTW, I haven't checked the old bugs I mentioned to you before (although I do know the "Prepare for the competition" continues to pop even after winning it) but here's one recommendation and two possible bugs (one image transparency related and one image scaling related).
  1. Recommendation to add "Education" and "Moral" to Sasha's walkthrough card (example of how I did it below including code). I made a quick modification that does this only once the High School quest starts to keep the screen as clean as possible (and since the information is not ever needed by the Player before then).
  2. I don't recall this being an issue before so I might be wrong but regardless the "phone's" vertical scroll bar is correctly transparent on its "Home" screen but on any other subscreen it seems the transparency should be increased so the "Home" background image isn't leaked through as blatantly. This is a very minor issue but for some reason I just now noticed it... and it could be easily tweaked to add more polish to the UI imho.
  3. There's an LI icon image scaling issue in regards to the "Mansion" location on the Map. The icons are scaled much smaller than the icons at any other location. Again, I don't recall if this was an issue in previous versions (example below for reference). This maybe an issue with the Loft as well, I don't recall at the moment tbh.
  4. Continuity issue: Once the Player buys the Loft or the Mansion, poor Kori is left all alone to defend for herself at the original Home in the Suburbs. It seems prudent to move her "room" to either location that the Player has purchased, doesn't it? This can easily be done with a few conditionals in the script and usage of the same "Kori's Bedroom" image file assets that are currently in use for Home location. I was actually going to do this myself but since I don't know the storyboarding for future updates I didn't want to waste my time on something that might bork things later. Still, her isolation there seems rather odd (in a story continuity aspect).
  5. Bonus recommendation at the bottom of post... for shits and giggles.
Reference for #1 & #2 above:
1711807137118.png
The code I used to add these additional stats (again, I only have them appear once the High School quest has initiated):
Reference for #3 above:
1711807481055.png

Bonus:
As previously mentioned I've heavily modded much of the game for my personal use. But another "feature" one might consider is popping a High School corruption stat on screen for the Player to be able to track and reference. I've done this to pop ONLY after the Player has been awarded the teaching job, otherwise it does not appear (to keep the UI as clean as possible):
1711807906689.png
This can be easily done by adding the following at the appropriate script location (I chose to place it under the Faction stat personally):

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes