gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It seems the update partially resets saves again, requiring you to redo most quests.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Does the slave quest happen after the end of the walkthrough or is it an alternate path?

zharz

Jul 19, 2017
who's the girl with glasses real name? i recognise little caprice and few others but not her

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How to use collars? I keep getting the option to buy one again and again at the strange store
You should have 50 corruption with mother or sister and then give them the collar to make them slaves.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I'm sorry for being a pain in the arse but how do you earn money??
Hey, you can earn it by working at the cock and bull in the mall. And you're not "a pain in the arse". If you need more informations try to use the walkthrough. If there is not the answer to your question in it don't hesitate to ask us.

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Im currently struggling with the sister. I followed the walk through and ive finished the mom quest line. however i cant seem to trigger step 4 on the sister quest line. on the progress page the sister is on main quest 5 and the mom is on 9.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Im currently struggling with the sister. I followed the walk through and ive finished the mom quest line. however i cant seem to trigger step 4 on the sister quest line. on the progress page the sister is on main quest 5 and the mom is on 9.
Hey, it seems that a lot of people have troubles completing these quests: mother & sister main quests.

1. You need to have mother mainquest to 7 (you can check it by typing in the console SugarCube.State.variable.mom.mainquest)
2. You need to clean, make the dishes, buy the jewellery at store and pay bills.
Note: if you don't want to do all of these just type in the console the following commands:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.inv.momjewelry=1
SugarCube.State.variables.has.dishes=1
SugarCube.State.variables.has.vacuum=1
SugarCube.State.variables.has.paidbills=1
3. Then go to mother's bedroom between 8 and 10 pm.

From that point you can now follow the walkthrough for sister mainquest step 4 (you should go to the kitchen at 5pm the next day).

Hope it helps, if not come on discord and we will give you further assistance!

Volen.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
When are you suppose to give collar ?
In the basement, character main quest should be completed, domination higher or equal to 15 and character corruption higher or equal to 50.

eyebitch98

Jul 5, 2020
Hey, you can earn it by working at the cock and bull in the mall. And you're not "a pain in the arse". If you need more informations try to use the walkthrough. If there is not the answer to your question in it don't hesitate to ask us.
But it won't let me work there at all

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes