shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a faster way to earn money? Or increase the amount of money you get at the bar? Because this is kinda tedious to get 1500 bucks to make mom happy again. Then you need more money to get other things and its just a chore and I like the game up to this point.

Edit: I see the money increases slowly. I hope that you either tie the increase to a stat or make the increase slightly higher. Tediously grinding money is the worst thing in most games I play on this site. I wonder why most developers feel the need to make it like that. I'm not dissatisfied with the game now though. Just hope you make it better in the future, but that's just my suggestion.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is there a faster way to earn money? Or increase the amount of money you get at the bar? Because this is kinda tedious to get 1500 bucks to make mom happy again. Then you need more money to get other things and its just a chore and I like the game up to this point.

Edit: I see the money increases slowly. I hope that you either tie the increase to a stat or make the increase slightly higher. Tediously grinding money is the worst thing in most games I play on this site. I wonder why most developers feel the need to make it like that. I'm not dissatisfied with the game now though. Just hope you make it better in the future, but that's just my suggestion.
We will add more way to earn money in the future and one will be very rewarding but will need you to enter a new path... ;)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
got the same problem, anyone figured out the last trigger?
It should trigger on Wednesday in her classroom after enslaving her, but that keeps looping the mommainquest9 scene instead. Looks like a bug, Volen_.

As a sidenote, with so much content being tied to specific times of day, esp. Wednesday mornings, this game desperately needs a "Skip Day" option.

Also also, I've run into some weirdness when sitting next to Lucy in class: She keeps giving the MC a bollocking for missing his school work, despite $school.missedmath being 0. There might be a mix-up in the conditions there.

Reactions: gasti99

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
It should trigger on Wednesday in her classroom after enslaving her, but that keeps looping the mommainquest9 scene instead. Looks like a bug, Volen_.

As a sidenote, with so much content being tied to specific times of day, esp. Wednesday mornings, this game desperately needs a "Skip Day" option.

Also also, I've run into some weirdness when sitting next to Lucy in class: She keeps giving the MC a bollocking for missing his school work, despite $school.missedmath being 0. There might be a mix-up in the conditions there.
Hello, and thank you for the feedback!

Mom's issue has been addressed and will be included in the next patch.

About Lucy's one, could you please share your savefile with me so I can have a better look at the problem?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
About Lucy's one, could you please share your savefile with me so I can have a better look at the problem?
Huh, did you just push an update to the online version? The Lucy issue seems to be resolved there now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey, no we did not. I don't know why it was not working for you and it seems gasti neither.
Had a closer look and something'd run askew in my save, the missedmath variable had gone blooey (technical term). Never mind.

Reactions: Vln_

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Iv'e Been wanting to try an HTML sim , think this might be it .
Good work Volen .

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
how do you decrease your dominance to unlock these scenes? or do you have to start a new game
I don't think there is a way to decrease the dominance.

Read the walkthrough for advices about sub choices: .

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Game updated from v0.5.5 to v0.5.8.

Hello everyone,

we were unable to finish the aunt and cousin before the end of the month so we decided to release what we have done so far and release a second update early august:

• Phone (Contact and fast travel app) (more apps coming soon)
  • NEW CHARACTER: Dean
  • The graduation quest
This update brings a ton of new visual content but a part of it is "end game" so you might need to play a bit more than usual to get it. We hope you'll like it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nn231
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes