Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
i dont think so. never had problems with other html games here. i use comodo icedragon , a mozilla based browser.
I really don't have any idea of how to help you. Could you try with an other browser or using your phone there must be something on your side because you're the only one that reported this bug.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I really don't have any idea of how to help you. Could you try with an other browser or using your phone there must be something on your side because you're the only one that reported this bug.
ill let you know on other desktop browsers in a few days. it works on the phone tho. i guess its probably the browser.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
How do you expect us to get 1000$ to pay bills when working only gives us 21$ approximately each time is there a better way to make money?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you expect us to get 1000$ to pay bills when working only gives us 21$ approximately each time is there a better way to make money?
If you 'work hard' to impress the boss lady your pay goes up.
unsure if it goes up if you mess around with missy/carla
The salary formula is:
7 + ((Abigail's interest + Abigail's trust) * 2) + (job status * 2)
(Job status is 1 when first hired, changes to 2 when promoted to manager.)

Working hard doesn't pay more in and of itself, but it helps raise Abigail's interest, permanently increasing the salary. Once you get her contact info, chatting with her at night also helps.

Have the MC work both shifts hard for a week or two and chat using the app each night, and his pay should be much more reasonable. Note also that it doesn't matter when the MC shows up for work, as long as it's before the end of shift.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Cheat HTML. Enter anything on the cheat page. Save game compatible.

I think this might be the last time I provide this cheat HTML. The author seems to be working really hard on the game and the cheats are used as a form of donation. They've never complained about the posting of cheats and they keep updating and contributing and supporting their content.

Reactions: JirayaSama

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
When or how does the graduation quest start?
When you have finished the main quests of all the school girls and teachers.

Cheat HTML. Enter anything on the cheat page. Save game compatible.

I think this might be the last time I provide this cheat HTML. The author seems to be working really hard on the game and the cheats are used as a form of donation. They've never complained about the posting of cheats and they keep updating and contributing and supporting their content.
I have no problem with you doing this, but when you do it we then receive messages from people using your "crack" version which is not always up to date and then complaining about bugs that we fixed later or that they don't have the new update. So yes in a certain way what you are doing help some people, but we think that since there is already a way to cheat using the console it is not needed.

Is a new save required to access the new Dean stuff?
It should work with an old save.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Cant get it to even start up used mega link and extracted got the Ressources folder and the html file but nothing works .

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Cant get it to even start up used mega link and extracted got the Ressources folder and the html file but nothing works .
Hey, which browser are you using? We would advise to open the html file "Become someone" with chrome or firefox. If you still need help you can come on discord and I'll try to help you.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Hey, which browser are you using? We would advise to open the html file "Become someone" with chrome or firefox. If you still need help you can come on discord and I'll try to help you.

Chrome for some reason it wouldnt open up the html while one was already open,it works if im not on chrome at the time itll open it normally, weird right .

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
why does the sidebars cover the story/picture main window
in a normal 100% browser size

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes