vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how can i make money in the game? im stuck on the coping key part
you could start searching a little first
The cock and bull appears in the mall screen; but there's no option to work there.
you must arrive between either 11 and 13, or 17 and 19
it will take you around 14 days if u work afternoon and evening
every day you work the payout raise a little
remember to chat with the The cock and bulls girls
when you come home from work late evening
in that way you raise there's trust and corruption

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
how to cheat in online version ?"
You can use the console and type.

SugarCube.State.variables.

and then write after the "." the name of the variable you want to modify. Hope it helps.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

and then write after the "." the name of the variable you want to modify. Hope it helps.
or just save to disk and upload your save to

but there are really no need to cheat in this game
it's more and less straight forwarded

first week try to get as many phone id's you can +get a work

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020

WHY have you been keeping this secret to yourself for so long SORRY that's as sarcastic as I can be. Next time maybe it will be easier to give lessons on how to use the search engine on here!!! Thank you for your infinite patience.

Reactions: Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
when will be the new update will come because there is some bugs in the slaving system
Hello,

could you describe the bugs you encountered? Because we are not aware of those "bugs".

yoyoyyoyoy

Jun 25, 2020
Hello,

could you describe the bugs you encountered? Because we are not aware of those "bugs".
every time i try to enslave the mother after finishing all her quest that in the walkthrough on your web site and my dominance is above 50 and i bought the slave collars and when i invite her she gets mad and her trust decrease

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
every time i try to enslave the mother after finishing all her quest that in the walkthrough on your web site and my dominance is above 50 and i bought the slave collars and when i invite her she gets mad and her trust decrease
Could you please send your save here so we can look at it?

btw: remember that you need 50 of mother corruption to do that so only send your save if you meet that requirement and that doesn't work.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Like I said above and like it's written in the walkthrough you need 50 of corruption to enslave the mother you have 44.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
i have a 100 mother corruption but the enslave option does not appear
When I loaded your save in the online version an error appeared it seems that you were playing on an old version of the game. Mother's quest is at stage 9. You need stage 10 to unlock the possibility to enslave her. Please download the latest version (or play online here: ) and try again.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes