Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
how do you advance the dean quest after Main level 2? Graduation doesn´t start, I have all theb other content

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Few questions is the dungeon /bdsm stuff only for the dom route didnt see any thing kink wise as a sub so far, and secondly the mom /sister quests are really vague i paid the bill and nothing has happened at all after it and i cant make sister enthusiastic no matter how many points i try on her.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
why does the sidebars cover the story/picture main window
in a normal 100% browser size
I don't have the problem, but we can't fix that (making bars smaller wouldn't look nice), you must only open them when needed if your screen is smaller.

chrome_m2lyaYaMsc.jpg

The cock and bull appears in the mall screen; but there's no option to work there.
you must arrive between either 11 and 13, or 17 and 19

how to progres with dean ? main guest -2 , scene 5 unlocked . so what do next ?
how do you advance the dean quest after Main level 2? Graduation doesn´t start, I have all theb other content
Depends if your guys are dom or sub:

Dom: Trust: 15 - Dom: 20 - Talk to her in the park
Sub: Trust: 15 - 500$ - Speak with her at the mall

How to unlock all gallery?
It's impossible without the gallery code

Few questions is the dungeon /bdsm stuff only for the dom route didnt see any thing kink wise as a sub so far, and secondly the mom /sister quests are really vague i paid the bill and nothing has happened at all after it and i cant make sister enthusiastic no matter how many points i try on her.
1. Yes
2. They are not "vague" you must read the text which explain everything or read the walkthrough if you're lost.

Reactions: orion77 and dents

dents

Jan 28, 2020
I don't have the problem, but we can't fix that (making bars smaller wouldn't look nice), you must only open them when needed if your screen is smaller.

View attachment 750961

you must arrive between either 11 and 13, or 17 and 19

Depends if your guys are dom or sub:

Dom: Trust: 15 - Dom: 20 - Talk to her in the park
Sub: Trust: 15 - 500$ - Speak with her at the mall

It's impossible without the gallery code

1. Yes
2. They are not "vague" you must read the text which explain everything or read the walkthrough if you're lost.
thank u

jojojo1212

Jul 29, 2020
there is a lot of scenes that are locked in the gallery even after completed every thing in the walkthrough so please put more detailed one especially after the new things in the new updates

jojojo1212

Jul 29, 2020
there is a lot of scenes that are locked in the gallery even after completed every thing in the walkthrough so please put more detailed one especially after the new things in the new updates

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Btw I hope you expand the Slave collar thing to the other women in the game. At least as an option.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
We will add a "progress app" to the phone in next update which will give you informations about what you must do next. For the moment I would just advise to read the text and go to talk to the dean.

By the way, you can't unlock the gallery completely since there are sub and dom versions of some scenes.

Btw I hope you expand the Slave collar thing to the other women in the game. At least as an option.
It's planned don't worry, but not in the next update. We are doing our best to add as much content as possible each month but it takes a lot of time to make a game. But I suppose that in a certain way it means you enjoyed the content, so thanks for your support! Maybe in september but not in august.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
It's planned don't worry, but not in the next update. We are doing our best to add as much content as possible each month but it takes a lot of time to make a game. But I suppose that in a certain way it means you enjoyed the content, so thanks for your support! Maybe in september but not in august.
I did enjoy it. I enjoy the "enslaving mom and sis into sex slaves". I'm just eager to see it expanded in the future. Enslaving the teachers and the Dean, Abigail, and so on. I would also hope pregnancy could be on the table for the enslavement content but since you are using clips and pics and such I doubt it's gonna happen.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes