RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Mybad I thought we added a conditional to replace uni by high school after you unlock the latest, I promise will be made in next update.

Thanks for letting us now about the right sidebar popping up we are going to try to spot the issue.

Grams? Grandma doesn't have an event, for the cousin see post above there is only a small chance we may decide to increase the percentage though cuz we are getting a lot of reports saying that it's very difficult to encounter her.

Hey there, just follow progress app (phone, right sidebar) and finish the girls main quests should unlock all the scenes for the girls. Some scenes will remain locked because they are special events scenes which are only available when you play the corresponding special event update.
ahm i foloow all the progress app... but how i know what are the special event scenes? .... the progress app dont say anything about it... ahm could i request for include that hint on a upcoming update? ... maybe something like "need to ?? to unlock" ... or "only aviable at slave path" ? .... just wondering if you could do that

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
The game cant find .png files of several chars.

Found it when i went to my office and then clicked the Make a new hire.

As you can see in the attached pic its missing face.png.
file:///E:/Downloads/Become%20Someone%20-%20/Game%20files/ressources/img/mom/face.png
In that folder theres face.webp file only.

Whats wrong?
Im playing in Chrome.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
The game cant find .png files of several chars.

Found it when i went to my office and then clicked the Make a new hire.

As you can see in the attached pic its missing face.png.
file:///E:/Downloads/Become%20Someone%20-%20/Game%20files/ressources/img/mom/face.png
In that folder theres face.webp file only.

Whats wrong?
Im playing in Chrome.
You must be using an old version html we are now only using webp. You need to use the latest version html file.

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
You must be using an old version html we are now only using webp. You need to use the latest version html file.
I was using v0.83 from nopy and my save from 0.82.
I downloaded v0.83 (full version) from nopy again and i still get this.

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Just started the Dean's story, are you forced to be submissive or is an option to become dominant?

EDIT: nvm, my dom was just too low

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I was using v0.83 from nopy and my save from 0.82.
I downloaded v0.83 (full version) from nopy again and i still get this.
Works perfectly fine for me and what you're reporting can only come from using the wrong html file can't tell you much more than you're not playing on v0.8.3 for sure.

midvi86

Mar 4, 2019
Hello. The problem with Aunt did not disappear, I started the game 0.83 from the beginning, but I cannot go to it.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
is this the one where it is clear I should go to the Suburbs with the aunt but there is no place to go with her? I mean I assume that it means I am supposed to go to her house but most of the time she isn't there

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
If you use the hint system on the phone I really don't see why a walk through is needed
Thanks for this man, the progress tab wasn't helping at all and I couldn't find a way to progress while wondering what the purpose of the phone was.

EDIT: I'm stuck with the Japanese Teacher's main quest. It says to meet her at Cock & Bull between 18:00-20:00 on the weekend, but none of her locations are there and I've gone through multiple weekends with no results.

Last edited:

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
Thanks for this man, the progress tab wasn't helping at all and I couldn't find a way to progress while wondering what the purpose of the phone was.

EDIT: I'm stuck with the Japanese Teacher's main quest. It says to meet her at Cock & Bull between 18:00-20:00 on the weekend, but none of her locations are there and I've gone through multiple weekends with no results.

For me, she didn't show an icon that she was there. But I went during that time and she showed up.

Reactions: Atourq

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

Yeah like the other guy said the map doesn't show who is in the Cock and Bull from outside the mall, nor outside downtown.

Aug 22, 2016
If you don't see the avatar pictures during dialog, try replacing URL(" by url(" in the html file, it fixed it for me.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yeah like the other guy said the map doesn't show who is in the Cock and Bull from outside the mall, nor outside downtown.
Oh thanks for reporting that we're going to fix it, it was a bug.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Characters:
  • Ariana Marie (Jade)
  • Little caprice (Lucy)
  • Tori black (Kate)
  • Piper Perri (Sister/Sasha)
  • Bridgette B (Mother)
  • Julia Ann (Grandma)
  • Alexis Fawx (carrie lee)
  • Marsha May (hotdog truck)
  • Jynx Maze (Lemonade truck)
  • Megan rain (Alice)
  • Romi Rain (Strange Shop owner)
  • Bonnie Rotten (Carla - Bartender)
  • Sophie Dee (Abigail - retaurant owner)
  • Alexis Texas (Missy - waitress)
  • Cherie devile (aunt)
  • Skylar vox (cousin)
  • London keyes (akira sato)
  • Lauren phillips (jessie powers)
  • Asa Akira (suki sato)
  • Eva knotty (eva)
  • Lisa ann (dean)
  • Mandy Muse (Rival - Tiffany Herrara)
  • Lela Star (business wife - Mikaela Gutierrez)
  • Sasha Grey (overachiever - Erika Hatzis)
  • Victoria june (secretary - Tamara "tammy" sinclair)
Got an updated list that includes all the girls you teach in the school?

For me, she didn't show an icon that she was there. But I went during that time and she showed up.
Awesome, thanks. Yeah after a bit more digging in the thread, I stumbled upon a post where someone said you have to "grab a drink" to initiate it, which worked and I got to progress further. But it wasn't very clear that, that was what I was supposed to do. There was no yellow highlight indicator or yellow exclamation mark like you'd see for most quest related interactions.

This is the same for some of the aunt's quests (i.e interactions when she's in the suburbs, but the button is at the bottom of the aunt's home menu and the aunt's mall interactions)

Oh thanks for reporting that we're going to fix it, it was a bug.
Awesome! Btw, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I noticed whenever the game said "do / go to x between y and z hour" to do an interaction/quest and you get to the place at z hour or between y and z hour, the interaction/quest doesn't initiate. I generally had to arrive at y hour to initiate the interaction/quest.

Take for example the situation with the japanese teacher, the quest says I should go to the restaurant between 18 and 20 hour. If I got to the restaurant between that time or by 20 and "grab a drink" it wouldn't initiate. It only worked when I got there at 18 hour and did the action. I've seen this happen with other interactions too.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes