Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
Hi :)

I'm stuck with aunt.

I need to talk to her when she's at her home but I just can't. The game doesn't give me an option.
I can't talk to her in her bedroom, nor at pool, nor in the kitchen.

I am at 1/5 main quest.
What do I need to do to trigger the event ?

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
Works perfectly fine for me and what you're reporting can only come from using the wrong html file can't tell you much more than you're not playing on v0.8.3 for sure.
I tried a new game. Went to the office and the problem is gone.
So the problem is in my save file.

Dont want to start over so im gonna continue with my save file.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I tried a new game. Went to the office and the problem is gone.
So the problem is in my save file.

Dont want to start over so im gonna continue with my save file.
Send it here so we can try to check what's wrong with it and fix it for you

schmooney

Dec 17, 2020
Hi Still stuck at 1/5 on Aunts mission. it wont let me talk to her. Have downloaded the 0.82 and 0.83 patches posted a few pages back and has not helped. Any help appreciated. thank you

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
playing the online version off the original post and game says Aunt is in the suburbs and it highlights her as in the suburbs when you are at her house. I would also like to see the option to leave the menus hidden unless needed (as individual options) as sometimes it is helpful having either/or but not both up. I do like the game so thank you.

Never mind, found it and moving on...

Last edited:

astral94

May 13, 2020
Hi Still stuck at 1/5 on Aunts mission. it wont let me talk to her. Have downloaded the 0.82 and 0.83 patches posted a few pages back and has not helped. Any help appreciated. thank you
I thought you needed to talk to her at the pool first

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
hey in the new update it feels like the maze is bugged? it keeps resetting as if i got of the line once i get to the finish line no matter what

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
if i have 0.83 can i just download 084 patch and overwrite the game? or i have to download full 0.84 game?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes