Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
(about last mission in school) I can't slice the bread, something is wrong.
Hey there, we found that if you clear your browser cache (save your file to disk before that) it tends to fix the issue. But it's not a bug coming from our code, it seems due to a file called "init.js" that needs the user to clear the page data to update.

Reactions: SpecLopus

SoldierNL

Oct 12, 2016
Maze thingy in the competition (high school) is not working for me, Tried it with Firefox, Edge and Chrome (all Incognito windows). At the end of the maze when I get to the goal is just resets me back to the begin and it counts as a failed attempt.

Last edited:

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
seem to have a problem with the mixing and the slicing parts
the mixing seems to not register most of my loops. and the slicing, i also seem to be messing up the hit box ?

edit:
figured out the the mixing after a couple attempts, less focus on the spoon and more on the circle of the bowl
got lucky on slicing some how X.x

for those having trouble with the maze, just take it slow n keep your mouse pointer inside the lines
Always fail on mixing. How should you rotate (only managed up to 7 circles)

jumpo

Dec 2, 2020
Maze thingy in the competition (high school) is not working for me, Tried it with Firefox, Edge and Chrome (all Incognito windows). At the end of the maze when I get to the goal is just resets me back to the begin and it counts as a failed attempt.
Me too on Firefox, even though I cleaned the cache first

Dip-c

Jul 8, 2019
I figured out the Maze Mini game. Instead of going through the maze as you normally would. Start holding the circle, but immediately right-click to get the windows pop up then move your mouse over the goal circle and left-click. Should go through first time.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I figured out the Maze Mini game. Instead of going through the maze as you normally would. Start holding the circle, but immediately right-click to get the windows pop up then move your mouse over the goal circle and left-click. Should go through first time.
There is a window popup? Already in bed but thanks to that information we may be able to fix it

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
valkyria13 try not to overthink the mixing, the hitbox is a bit wonky. just think of the image from a top down perspective, and the whole bowl is the top. if its still acting a bit sluggish try to empty your cache. i believe you have to mix it 8 times to proceed.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I asked before, but don't seem to see an answer to my question. I'm trying to do the principals quest of getting everybody to pass 5 tests. However, when I try to get them to do them, they always fail, even when going back and having the same test and choosing a different answer. What needs to be done to get the girls to pass the 5 tests?

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Raknor keep teaching the girls, paying attention to who is not currently learning anything. it takes about a weeks worth of tutoring to get everyone to a lvl to pass a test.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Do I have to keep spending a week between tests in teaching them? I literally got them to pass the test for the Luau, then, on the following day, got the same test and they failed it. There has to be some kind of consistency with the tests, otherwise it is a really bad part of the game to, one, waste all that time in between tests and two, what is the point of you choosing the correct answer, only to have them all fail. This should just be an automatic thing when you click on the testing option.

Barry22

Oct 4, 2018
the maze test just flat out doesnt work, i can go through it to the end fine but once it touches the finish it resets as a fail.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Do I have to keep spending a week between tests in teaching them? I literally got them to pass the test for the Luau, then, on the following day, got the same test and they failed it. There has to be some kind of consistency with the tests, otherwise it is a really bad part of the game to, one, waste all that time in between tests and two, what is the point of you choosing the correct answer, only to have them all fail. This should just be an automatic thing when you click on the testing option.
yup, yah got to keep the grind on. train a week, test, repeat, till you unlock the nxt option. the correct answer only gives a bonus to their education if they all pass.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
yup, yah got to keep the grind on. train a week, test, repeat, till you unlock the nxt option. the correct answer only gives a bonus to their education if they all pass.
We may reduce the grinding on these because a lot of people are complaining, we also got reports about Lucy corruption being difficult to raise we'll probably publish a tech update to reduce the grinding early next month.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
how do i get college graduation in game?
Complete all college girls and teachers quests then you should meet the dean and finish her quest which will allow you to take the graduation test.

Reactions: Hghvjh
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes