t727

Jan 4, 2018
How do I even earn money in this game other than cleaning at the house?
Catch 22 entered the game and my "mother" is broke so she can't pay me.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How do I even earn money in this game other than cleaning at the house?
Catch 22 entered the game and my "mother" is broke so she can't pay me.
Mall, restaurant or create your company.

Reactions: t727

unifeg

Mar 8, 2020
With the grandmas quest it says "Visit your Mom in her classroom on Wednesday" what am i supposed to do

qrs23767

Jul 26, 2021
playing the online version off the original post and game says Aunt is in the suburbs and it highlights her as in the suburbs when you are at her house. I would also like to see the option to leave the menus hidden unless needed (as individual options) as sometimes it is helpful having either/or but not both up. I do like the game so thank you.

Never mind, found it and moving on...
Where did you find her? ;o

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Granny dying of old age here...
I can't continue with Carla

Corr: 9

Trust: 18

Main quest step: 3/5

Progress help:

Work night shift

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Granny dying of old age here...
I can't continue with Carla

Corr: 9

Trust: 18

Main quest step: 3/5

Progress help:

Work night shift
Work the night shift at the restaurant (Cock and bull) during the night shift, if it doesn't work send me your save

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Work the night shift at the restaurant (Cock and bull) during the night shift, if it doesn't work send me your save
That's the problem which I should've written.
I don't know when the night shift starts. When it's night I cant work (after 11 PM) and before that I can work but the quest doesn't progress.
So at which time should I go there, are there any other prerequisites, such as persons present in the restaurant?
Is this hidden or unlocked by something else which it doesn't say for some reason, i.e. a quest with another woman which as to be done prior?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's the problem which I should've written.
I don't know when the night shift starts. When it's night I cant work (after 11 PM) and before that I can work but the quest doesn't progress.
So at which time should I go there, are there any other prerequisites, such as persons present in the restaurant?
Is this hidden or unlocked by something else which it doesn't say for some reason, i.e. a quest with another woman which as to be done prior?
It's not a real night shift it's an evening shift (7-10 PM or thereabouts). If you can work there but the quest doesn't progress something is borked.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It's not a real night shift it's an evening shift (7-10 PM or thereabouts). If you can work there but the quest doesn't progress something is borked.
Thanks to both!
After a few weeks Clara became my slave as all the others
Now I'm grinding the education test, estimated 5 -6 weeks (or times two if the first 5 doesn't count) in game to complete 10 passed tests. If there are more after those I think I'm going to burst and not in a good way

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Hello. I can not find my sex dungeon at my house. Can you help ?
Can't find it?
I don't recall how or when it suddenly spawned in your house. The workers were flawless too, not a sound they made.
I guess it's connected to the amount of dominance you have.
You can purchase book(s) in the (whats' it's name) Strange Store in the Red lit area

hoppaladd

Sep 29, 2019
Can't find it?
I don't recall how or when it suddenly spawned in your house. The workers were flawless too, not a sound they made.
I guess it's connected to the amount of dominance you have.
You can purchase book(s) in the (whats' it's name) Strange Store in the Red lit area

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes