Lemmykilla

May 29, 2021
dude ı love this game but this high school mini games so dumb and how can ı talk to aunt map show she is suburbs but she is not there pls helpp

MavsJB

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a way to cheat the number of exams the students passed? Getting through the Siorla questline is so grindy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Banana

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
The maze portion for the culinary challenge is broken and needs to be updated
I believe he is talking about the maze in the high school cooking tournament.
And i agree with him, i think it is bugged too, or i am dumb 50/50 honestly.
We are going to look it up we got quite a lot of reports about it, a patch will be published asap

Reactions: F9Zoney

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I was able to finish the maze / competition by closing the browser, re-oping it and loading a fresh save. Then starting the competition and wining it on the first try.

Reactions: Vln_

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This game was quite good and on the whole didn't require any guides other than just playing the game, with the exception of how to make money; was there ever any indication you should go to Cock and Bull? As is, I first just restarted as a rich kid and then started a company lol

Having now played it for a few hours and finished a few storylines, I kinda find it, irritating, how they don't stick the landing. Yeah, you're constrained by the actual actresses, so you can't exactly just put in whatever but other than enslaving, there doesn't seem to be much realized ending content. Maybe I missed it, I didn't even graduate, after all...

The last ones I did were the Aunt and Cousin; where I picked the option I hoped would lead to preggo content only to find it meant the end of her story. The fact that I then couldn't finish it in a slave way was, uhh, I don't know, a bit of a letdown? I at least didn't figure out that it meant I would not get any cross content between them as I then went slave with the daughter and I wouldn't get any preggo content either?

On the whole though, a lot of content and I would especially like to say well done with the UI, which is exemplary: letting you instantly go to characters wherever they are and not wasting player time and having the option of getting a guide in the phone.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
some gifs make no sense. why does the gif show a black woman be fucked when the mom is a white woman?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
some gifs make no sense. why does the gif show a black woman be fucked when the mom is a white woman?
??? Which one, that's indeed not logic and must be a gif replacement made by accident could you please take a screenshot and tell me which scene?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Become Someone [v0.84] [Volen] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original HTML Size: 3.05 GB
Compressed HTML Size:835 MB

Original Update Size: 98.1 MB
Compressed Update Size:37.6 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
The maze portion for the culinary challenge is broken and needs to be updated
I believe he is talking about the maze in the high school cooking tournament.
And i agree with him, i think it is bugged too, or i am dumb 50/50 honestly.
Hey there, we found that if you clear your browser cache (save your file to disk before that) it tends to fix the issue. But it's not a bug coming from our code, it seems due to a file called "init.js" that needs the user to clear the page data to update.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
??? Which one, that's indeed not logic and must be a gif replacement made by accident could you please take a screenshot and tell me which scene?
hmm my bad she is not really black/latin but tanned i think? but if ya see all the white chicks it looks really latin, and i cant see this tanned woman as the mom in any way if she is otherwise a snowwhite woman.

the scene is the morning kitchen fuck.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
hmm my bad she is not really black/latin but tanned i think? but if ya see all the white chicks it looks really latin, and i cant see this tanned woman as the mom in any way if she is otherwise a snowwhite woman.

the scene is the morning kitchen fuck.
Wow... I'm not sure if you are kidding or not, it's just bridgette but tanned...

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
seem to have a problem with the mixing and the slicing parts
the mixing seems to not register most of my loops. and the slicing, i also seem to be messing up the hit box ?

edit:
figured out the the mixing after a couple attempts, less focus on the spoon and more on the circle of the bowl
got lucky on slicing some how X.x

for those having trouble with the maze, just take it slow n keep your mouse pointer inside the lines

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes