t727

Jan 4, 2018
it is like this i dont know whats wrong
The quest updates (some of them unfortunately) doesn't take into account that you haven't proceeded far enough is some criteria.
Check the other quests you have.
And/or search this thread, either for dungeon or cellar
The information about books were wrong I'm sorry, they are purchasable after you build the dungeon.

It's nothing wrong with your save, it's just that you haven't progressed far enough.

hoppaladd

Sep 29, 2019
The quest updates (some of them unfortunately) doesn't take into account that you haven't proceeded far enough is some criteria.
Check the other quests you have.
And/or search this thread, either for dungeon or cellar
The information about books were wrong I'm sorry, they are purchasable after you build the dungeon.

It's nothing wrong with your save, it's just that you haven't progressed far enough.
i think you are right i never meet the alice i dont know its a bug or something but i cant find her in the school bathroom

t727

Jan 4, 2018
i think you are right i never meet the alice i dont know its a bug or something but i cant find her in the school bathroom
As with most (again unfortunately) games of this type things occur at specific moments of the day and are triggered by things we mere mortals doesn't know. The lady in the bathroom eluded me too. I saw her once, I was interrupted by someone and then she was gone for weeks.
My advice is that you stalk them by sitting in the area and skipping time. NOTE: The UI doesn't update so you have to leave the area and come back. e.g. Toilets +1 hr, move out, move back in to toilets

hoppaladd

Sep 29, 2019
As with most (again unfortunately) games of this type things occur at specific moments of the day and are triggered by things we mere mortals doesn't know. The lady in the bathroom eluded me too. I saw her once, I was interrupted by someone and then she was gone for weeks.
My advice is that you stalk them by sitting in the area and skipping time. NOTE: The UI doesn't update so you have to leave the area and come back. e.g. Toilets +1 hr, move out, move back in to toilets
Sorry but i tried that too. Do you have another advice ?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
thank you so much lets wait
Send me your save and I'll be able to tell you why the dungeon is not showing for you.

Also just want to let your guys know that the wiki is now publicly available despite the fact it's not completely finished:

Reactions: hoppaladd and t727

hoppaladd

Sep 29, 2019
Send me your save and I'll be able to tell you why the dungeon is not showing for you.

Also just want to let your guys know that the wiki is now publicly available despite the fact it's not completely finished:

hoppaladd

Sep 29, 2019
Is there anyone gonna help ?

Is there anyone gonna help ?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes