Robori

May 1, 2017
You aint alone, still broken and at this point should just be removed, pointless minigame that doesnt add anything to the game but frustration and thats with the minigames that actually work let alone the maze that is just plain broken
hi same observation, the maze is broken, when I arrive on goal with hold it doesn't matter to me

Knanpa

Apr 6, 2019
As i play with a laptop's tactile pad almost all the new minigames are are out of reach. After the "amazing" new map for me this is another misstep.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
We are going to publish an hotfix for the maze with a "skip" button for those who want to skip the mini games. Come back in a couple hours to get it.

Knanpa

Apr 6, 2019
So i tried the culinary competition 10 times with my pad and these are my amazingly bad results

Mixing test 0/10 my best try was 6 turns
Grilling the meat 7/10
The sauce maze : 0/10 (even before i never ended it one time)
Chopping the herbs 10/10 (that's the easy one)
Slicing the yellow thing 7/10

Why didnt you puted points for each minigame and a "pass mark" so you can compensate from the parts you are bad with the parts you are good ? You can also put a "retry" button at each minigame for people that are not satisfied with a result instead of having to do all the games again if you fail.

There is also another thing about the minigames. They feel like they are a bit out of the game because this is supposed to be a text based game and not a mashing buttons game. You should also put some graphical elements from the game in these minigames like some background image or whatever in order to create some visual continuity and prevent the feeling of imported assets .

(By the way the fast traveling map is way better now)
(hope the feedback will help)

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
So i tried the culinary competition 10 times with my pad and these are my amazingly bad results

Mixing test 0/10 my best try was 6 turns
Grilling the meat 7/10
The sauce maze : 0/10 (even before i never ended it one time)
Chopping the herbs 10/10 (that's the easy one)
Slicing the yellow thing 7/10

Why didnt you puted points for each minigame and a "pass mark" so you can compensate from the parts you are bad with the parts you are good ? You can also put a "retry" button at each minigame for people that are not satisfied with a result instead of having to do all the games again if you fail.

There is also another thing about the minigames. They feel like they are a bit out of the game because this is supposed to be a text based game and not a mashing buttons game. You should also put some graphical elements from the game in these minigames like some background image or whatever in order to create some visual continuity and prevent the feeling of imported assets .

(By the way the fast traveling map is way better now)
(hope the feedback will help)
Depending of your progression with the girls the mini games are easier, here is the patch that should fix issues for the maze:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Brovalon

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me the actual benefits of hiring people?
They don't seem to be doing anything.
If you chose the "work on project" these people will make the projects to be completed faster.(dunno what or how the employees' stat. work here) You can chose as many projects as you like, but if you're understaffed the projects will miss it's deadline. As far as I know there's no penalty for missing those so... But your company generates money faster.(the projects can also be abused since the code is lacking)

Oh and the ladies does have "benefits" if you know what I mean.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full: Mega
Patch: Mega
You seriously need to fix the memory of the side panels coming out of the map. Closing the Phone UI after every single time you visit the map might be one of the most obnoxious things I've ever seen in any game. In fact I'm going to personally edit the game to delete it, that's how irritating it is

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
You seriously need to fix the memory of the side panels coming out of the map. Closing the Phone UI after every single time you visit the map might be one of the most obnoxious things I've ever seen in any game. In fact I'm going to personally edit the game to delete it, that's how irritating it is
Not sure what you are referring to

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Not sure what you are referring to
When you go into the new City map, obviously both of the side UI panels auto close so you can see the full screen. However when you visit a location from the map, say a Dorm Room or something, then both UI panels automatically open again so you see the normal UI panel on the left and the phone on the right UI panel.

But if you play with the phone UI panel closed normally and enter the map, it still brings the phone UI panel on the right back when you enter a location.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
When you go into the new City map, obviously both of the side UI panels auto close so you can see the full screen. However when you visit a location from the map, say a Dorm Room or something, then both UI panels automatically open again so you see the normal UI panel on the left and the phone on the right UI panel.

But if you play with the phone UI panel closed normally and enter the map, it still brings the phone UI panel on the right back when you enter a location.
Will add a card so the game store what was open and what wasn't

Reactions: dspeed and PrEzi

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I wish there was some kind of alternative to performing the cooking test competition. that first one with the circular motion is really tricky with a mouse and not that much better with the track mouse. Like if you pass 20 tests you automatically complete it or something

Reactions: peterg136

Rakanas

Nov 2, 2020
- New Mom bathroom random event - this one works even while Mom is not there
- New Dean beach random event - doesnt work, tried it prob 50+ times and its not working for some reason
- Aunt bathroom random event - tried it 10 times in her bedroom assuming its a typo and it doesnt work
- Abigail Mall random event - havent tested yet
- New Mall random event - tried to zone in 10 times didnt happen, will have to test more to see if it works or its bugged.
- New Pier random event - cant seem to find Pier on the map UI

t727

Jan 4, 2018
- New Mom bathroom random event - this one works even while Mom is not there
- New Dean beach random event - doesnt work, tried it prob 50+ times and its not working for some reason
- Aunt bathroom random event - tried it 10 times in her bedroom assuming its a typo and it doesnt work
- Abigail Mall random event - havent tested yet
- New Mall random event - tried to zone in 10 times didnt happen, will have to test more to see if it works or its bugged.
- New Pier random event - cant seem to find Pier on the map UI
I suggest you restart the game for all of them in your list except the last, there are some issues with variables not being set in runtime. It's a good thing the icons for the characters is there too but you can't interact with them.
For that, it's hidden under the UI just to your left. Try hiding the leftmost part in the UI using the small arrow 1/5 from the top left.
is there a way to change the time?
With the two blue arrows in your top left. the single > skip 1 hour, the >> is supposed to skip to midnight or the next day(I haven't tried it)
How to cheat? (What are the cheat codes?)
Also, how to enable the console?
By using a save editor
The "console" in a browser is enabled using the development tools. To activate it for your browser(probably oogle Chrome*) search the internet.

*If you do, you can wait a few days and they'll probably mail you the answer.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Hey, I have now 3 characters where the progress says to buy a slave collar and I have no options in the basement either. what do i ned to to to have the option to buy the collar?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes